PRO PUNTER Dino Vita (@VitaDino) returns with his best Scottish bet this weekend.
St Johnstone v Aberdeen | Saturday 15.00
This week’s selection comes from the Scottish Premiership as title-chasing Aberdeen travel to Perth to face St Johnstone.
I was at Tynecastle last weekend to watch my beloved Hibs reach the final of the League Cup against St Johnstone. Although Hibs were very dominant and deserved their victory, I must say I was very disappointed in Saints.
Gone was the team from earlier this season – scoring goals and creating chances. St Johnstone were flat, and could've been four or five down on Saturday.
Saints are yet to win in 2016 and are on a seven-games winless run. The loss of Michael O'Halloran to Rangers will be a massive loss because he looked like the only player that was going to create something.
Aberdeen, on the other hand, will be flying high after an excellent win on Wednesday night against champions Celtic.
The Dons are hitting form again – they've won three in a row in the league and are unbeaten since October – an 11-match streak, which has seen them cut Celtic's lead to just three points.
Aberdeen (11/10 SkyBet) have the chance to go level with Celtic on Saturday as the Hoops are in cup action and I fully expect the Dons to take advantage and win in Perth on Saturday.
St Johnstone v Aberdeen – Aberdeen to win (11/10 SkyBet)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org