THREE winners from his last four picks. Dino Vita (@VitaDino) is eager for another winner this weekend.
Forfar Athletic v Albion Rovers | Saturday 15:00
I'm going goal hunting on Saturday in Scotland's League One as Forfar host Albion Rovers. Forfar have failed to hit the heights of last season's play-off finish and find themselves in a relegation battle this time round.
The Loons have seen 14/24 league games go Over 2.5 this season with 11 of those having 3.5 or better and their last three games have at least seen three goals in them.
Albion have defied the relegation favs tag this season and are pushing for back to back promotions as they sit in 4th place in League One. Rovers have seen 11/24 games go Over 2.5 this season and five of their last seven have all paid out with three of those going Over 3.5 or better.
Very rarely does a price of 4/5 pop up when goals are involved in any game in Scotland's two lower leagues. The market is usually set at around 1/2 so I think it's a price that has to be jumped on especially with Forfar involved.
Forfar Athletic v Albion Rovers – Over 2.5 Goals (4/5 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org.