MARK O’HAIRE’S (@MarkOHaire) looks to keep his winning European NAP form going with a punt from Sunday afternoon’s Serie A.
Crotone v Bologna | Sunday 8th April 2018, 14:00
- Crotone have W3-D3-L12 since the November international break, keeping only 2/18 clean sheets as they’ve slipped into the bottom-three.
- Crotone have conceded 2+ goals in 9/18 games, including in 5/6 (W1-D0-L5).
- Crotone have kept only 4/30 clean sheets this season – 3 of which arrived against the two teams below them in Serie A.
- Crotone have kept 1/11 clean sheets at home of late. Exclude the top-six and Crotone have scored in 8/11 home games.
- Crotone have seen Both Teams To Score bank in 7/9 games.
- Bologna have W4-D3-L9 since December, keeping 1/16 clean sheets.
- Bologna have W9-D1-L3 against the bottom-half but only kept 4/13 clean sheets in those games.
- Bologna have kept only 6/30 clean sheets all season – including 0/10 away of late – but only failed to score on 7 occasions.
- Bologna have seen Both Teams To Score bank in 6/8 away games, as well as 57% of their Serie A matches overall.
Crotone v Bologna – Both Teams To Score (1/1 William Hill)