MARK O’HAIRE’S (@MarkOHaire) European NAP heads to La Liga on Sunday night.
Atletico Madrid v Deportivo La Coruna | Sunday 1st April 2018, 19:45 | Sky Sports
- Atletico Madrid have W54-D2-L0 at home to bottom-half teams under Diego Simeone, winning 40 of those ties ‘to nil’.
- Atletico Madrid have conceded just 14 goals this season and face fewer than 2.50 shots on-target per-game.
- Atletico Madrid have scored 3+ in only 6 of their 29 league matches.
- Atletico Madrid have seen an average of just 2.17 goals per-game in La Liga with 19 (66%) featuring Under 2.5 Goals and 24 (83%) producing Under 3.5 Goals.
- Atletico Madrid to win and Under 3.5 Goals has banked in 24 (80%) of their past 30 games when welcoming bottom-half opposition.
Deportivo La Coruna
- Deportivo have W0-D3-L4 under Clarence Seedorf with those 7 games averaging just 1.57 goals per-game, 6 featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Deportivo have failed to score in 6/8 La Liga games and scored fewer than 2 goals in 22/29 league fixtures.
- Deportivo have W0-D1-L10 against the top-eight teams this season.
- Deportivo have W0-D2-L10 away against teams outside the bottom-four, scoring only 4 goals.
Atletico Madrid v Deportivo La Coruna – Atletico Madrid to win and Under 3.5 Goals (19/20 Ladbrokes)
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.