FOOTBALL LEAGUE expert Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) returns to share his favourite fancies from Tuesday night’s coupon.
Lincoln v Newport | Tuesday 30th January 2018, 19:45
- Lincoln have enjoyed a weekend off with their last match a 4-2 win at home Peterborough in the EFL Trophy quarter-final last Tuesday.
- That was Lincoln’s sixth win in seven home games at Sincil Bank.
- Lincoln have W7-D5-L2 at home this season in League Two with 10 matches featuring at least two goals.
- Lincoln have W5-D3-L1 in their past nine games, only losing at Luton.
- Lincoln have scored two or more goals in seven of those nine games.
- Newport earned a 1-1 draw with Spurs on Saturday but are likely to suffer some fatigue and may struggle to replicate the energy and enthusiasm.
- Newport have failed to win nine of their 15 away league trips and picked up W0-D1-L4 when visiting top-six teams.
- Newport have seen 12/15 away matches produce Over 1.5 Goals.
- Newport have kept two clean sheets since October in league football.
Lincoln double chance and Over 1.5 Goals (4/6 188BET)
Coventry v Cambridge | Tuesday 30th January 2018, 19:45
- Coventry won 1-0 at MK Dons on Saturday with 7,800 away fans in support.
- Coventry have lost all three League Two games that followed their previous FA Cup victories this season.
- Coventry have seen 20/28 League Two games feature Under 2.5 Goals, as well as in 10/14 home games.
- Coventry have seen only 8/28 League Two matches produce BTTS winners, and in only 10/14 home matches.
- Coventry face fewer than three shots on-target per-game.
- Cambridge have had 10 days to prepare for this fixture.
- Cambridge have seen 15/28 League Two games feature Under 2.5 Goals, as well as in 9/14 away games.
- Cambridge have seen only 11/28 League Two matches produce BTTS winners, and in only 4/14 away matches.
Both Teams To Score ‘No’ (4/5 Betfair)
Stevenage v Swindon | Tuesday 30th January 2018, 19:45
- Stevenage won 1-0 at Chesterfield on Saturday with a 4-1-4-1 system; they’re likely to employ a similar system here.
- Stevenage have W6-D6-L2 on home soil – 12 of those 14 fixtures featured Over 1.5 Goals with 11 seeing BTTS winners.
- Stevenage have only failed to score twice in 14 home outings.
- Only Port Vale and Forest Green are averaging fewer shots on-target per-game than Stevenage and only six sides have faced more efforts on-target per-game.
- Swindon came from 3-1 down to beat Crewe 4-3 on Saturday, winning the shot count 16-5.
- Only Crawley and Mansfield have picked up more points than Swindon since Boxing Day (W4-D0-L1) following a switch to 3-4-1-2.
- Swindon boast the best away record in League Two (W9-D0-L4) and have W7-D0-L2 when travelling to teams below them.
- Swindon have seen 18/28 games feature Over 2.5 Goals with 21/28 crossing the Over 1.5 Goals barrier.
- Swindon have seen 11/13 away matches produce Over 1.5 Goals and 10/13 feature Over 2.5 Goals as they’ve failed to score just once.
Swindon double chance and Over 1.5 Goals (9/10 188BET)