CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) picks out his best bets from Saturday’s qualifiers.
Andorra v Faroe Islands | Saturday 17:00 | Sky Interactive
- Faroe Islands favourites in a competitive match for the first time since 2001
- Look almost value at 8/13 as there is a decent gap between these sides
- Faroes have been mixing it up with the best for most of this decade and have beaten Greece home and away and drawn with Northern Ireland in that period.
- These standards have been maintained in this campaign with an away win at Latvia and a home draw against Hungary. It’s form that Andorra simply can’t match.
- Andorra haven’t won a competitive game for 13 years and only really have San Marino and Gibraltar as peers.
- Results have improved in this group with narrow defeats against Switzerland and Lativa but the Faroes should find them out.
- I’ll back the Faroes to win to ni at 17/14.
Sweden v Belarus | Saturday 17:00 | Sky Sports 1
- Awful group for Euro 2016 finalists Sweden as they come up against France and Holland.
- Not the worst start for Janne Anderson’s side though with seven points out of 12. They lost in France and drew with Holland at home. It makes a win here a must.
- Sweden managed to score in France and knocked three past Bulgaria in Solna at the end of last year. They can breach Belarus on Saturday.
- Despite a surprising 0-0 draw with France at the start of the campaign (French Euro hangover, anyone?), Belarus have been poor in this group.
- They were well beaten by Holland and found no answer against a weak Bulgaria side. On top of that, they failed to beat Luxembourg at home.
- It might not be the best Swedish side but I’ll back them -1 on the Asian Handicap at a shade of odds on. If they win by exactly one goal, I get my money back.
Luxembourg v France | Saturday 19:45 | Sky Interactive
- France, runners up in Euro 2016 and big contenders for Russia next year, are packed with quality all over the pitch.
- They taken 10 point out of 12 in this group, a bizarre 0-0 draw in Belarus in September last year the only blemish.
- Didier Deschamps’ side have won in the Netherlands and beating Sweden at home. Qualification looks a cert.
- Let’s pay respect to Luxembourg though. Despite having just one point they’ve had a decent campaign.
- A draw in Belarus is their only point, but they only lost in stoppage time in Bulgaria.
- As well as this they lost by just one goal in Sweden and scored against Holland in a not too bad 3-1 loss.
- Paddy Power make them 80/1 to win this game which feels wrong. I’l back them +3 on the Asians and to score a goal.
Andorra v Faroe Islands – Faroe Islands win to nil (17/14 188BET)
Sweden v Belarus – Sweden -1 Asian Handicap (17/20 Bet365)
Luxembourg v France – Luxembourg +3 Asian Handicap (6/5 Stan James)
Luxembourg v France – Luxembourg Over 0.5 Goals (27/10 888 Sport)
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.