CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) picks out his best bets from Saturday’s qualifiers.
Andorra v Faroe Islands | Saturday 17:00 | Sky Interactive
- Faroe Islands favourites in a competitive match for the first time since 2001
- Look almost value at 8/13 as there is a decent gap between these sides
- Faroes have been mixing it up with the best for most of this decade and have beaten Greece home and away and drawn with Northern Ireland in that period.
- These standards have been maintained in this campaign with an away win at Latvia and a home draw against Hungary. It’s form that Andorra simply can’t match.
- Andorra haven’t won a competitive game for 13 years and only really have San Marino and Gibraltar as peers.
- Results have improved in this group with narrow defeats against Switzerland and Lativa but the Faroes should find them out.
- I’ll back the Faroes to win to ni at 17/14.
Sweden v Belarus | Saturday 17:00 | Sky Sports 1
- Awful group for Euro 2016 finalists Sweden as they come up against France and Holland.
- Not the worst start for Janne Anderson’s side though with seven points out of 12. They lost in France and drew with Holland at home. It makes a win here a must.
- Sweden managed to score in France and knocked three past Bulgaria in Solna at the end of last year. They can breach Belarus on Saturday.
- Despite a surprising 0-0 draw with France at the start of the campaign (French Euro hangover, anyone?), Belarus have been poor in this group.
- They were well beaten by Holland and found no answer against a weak Bulgaria side. On top of that, they failed to beat Luxembourg at home.
- It might not be the best Swedish side but I’ll back them -1 on the Asian Handicap at a shade of odds on. If they win by exactly one goal, I get my money back.
Luxembourg v France | Saturday 19:45 | Sky Interactive
- France, runners up in Euro 2016 and big contenders for Russia next year, are packed with quality all over the pitch.
- They taken 10 point out of 12 in this group, a bizarre 0-0 draw in Belarus in September last year the only blemish.
- Didier Deschamps’ side have won in the Netherlands and beating Sweden at home. Qualification looks a cert.
- Let’s pay respect to Luxembourg though. Despite having just one point they’ve had a decent campaign.
- A draw in Belarus is their only point, but they only lost in stoppage time in Bulgaria.
- As well as this they lost by just one goal in Sweden and scored against Holland in a not too bad 3-1 loss.
- Paddy Power make them 80/1 to win this game which feels wrong. I’l back them +3 on the Asians and to score a goal.
Andorra v Faroe Islands – Faroe Islands win to nil (17/14 188BET)
Sweden v Belarus – Sweden -1 Asian Handicap (17/20 Bet365)
Luxembourg v France – Luxembourg +3 Asian Handicap (6/5 Stan James)
Luxembourg v France – Luxembourg Over 0.5 Goals (27/10 888 Sport)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|