MARK O’HAIRE’S (@MarkOHaire) bagged a six successive European NAP winners. His latest arrives from Italy.
Chievo v Crotone | Sunday 14:00
- Chievo have W17-D20-L13 at home under Rolando Maran in Serie A.
- Chievo have W13-D10-L1 at home to bottom-half teams under Rolando Maran in Serie A.
- Chievo have W5-D3-L0 at home to teams in 9th and below this season, conceding only 3 goals.
- Crotone have W0-D1-L7 in their last 8 games, scoring just 1 goal.
- Crotone have lost 21/29 (72%) of games this season, keeping only 2 clean sheets and failing to score in 14.
- Crotone have W0-D2-L12 of their 14 away games – the second-worst points return in Europe’s top-five away leagues.
- Crotone are averaging 1.93 goals per-game conceded away from home and failed to score in 8/14 (57%) of away games.
- Only Empoli boast a worse shots on-target ratio figure in Serie A.
Chievo v Crotone – Chievo to win (9/10 BetStars)