Morton v Dumbarton | Saturday 15:00
Until the Premiership resumes the focus is on the Championship.
Dumbarton’s response to being humiliated by Bonnyrigg in the Scottish Cup has been impressive and they are unbeaten in three. In that spell they’ve defeated Falkirk and Dundee United and drawn at Ayr with 10 men.
They face another tough test at Morton and I reckon the Greenock men will edge it.
Jim Duffy’s side snatched a last-gasp point at St Mirren last week with 10 men and have lost just one in 10.
Take Morton at 19/25 with Marathon.
Stranraer v Alloa | Saturday 15:00
In League One Alloa’s title charge has faltered with a string of slip-ups featuring plenty of goals.
Their last eight games have seen both teams score and six of those have gone Over 2.5 Goals.
Stranraer have been similarly leaky – they’ve conceded at least twice in four of their last five – so Over 2.5 Goals and Both Teams To Score is the choice here at 9/10 with Stan James.
Edinburgh City v Arbroath | Saturday 15:00
Edinburgh City look best bets in League Two as they entertain Arbroath.
City beat their rivals away and drew at home and are on a run of one defeat in 12 – 11 of those games went Under 2.5 Goals.
Arbroath are in decent form too, unbeaten in four, so keep the stalemate onside by taking City draw no bet at 131/100 with Marathon.
Morton v Dumbarton – Morton to win (19/25 Marathon)
Stranraer v Alloa – Over 2.5 Goals and Both Teams To Score (9/10 Stan James)
Edinburgh City v Arbroath – Edinburgh City draw no bet (131/100 Marathon)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|