CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) shares his thoughts on Monday’s Premier League card.
Everton v Southampton | Monday 15:00
- It’s 7th v 9th as Everton host Southampton.
- Southampton’s fixture list has been cruel over the Christmas period with three games in a slim five day period. This is Game 3.
- They took an uncharacteristic beating against Spurs on the 28th and then followed that up with a 2-1 loss at home to West Brom.
- Their opponents here have had an extra days rest and at this time of the year that could be crucial.
- Everton dropped more points against Hull on Friday night and while the last three months feel disappointing it is worth remembering they still sit 7th in the table.
- Conditions suit Everton here with the extra day’s rest and their opponents schedule but that’s factored into their price.
- A tepid game looks the call here and Under 2.5 Goals appeals at a shade of odds on.
- Saints struggle in front of goal while 10 of Everton’s last 15 games have gone Under.
West Brom v Hull | Monday 15:00
- On what we’ve seen this season West Brom look a much better side than Hull and are a backable price to win here.
- The Baggies are 11 places above the Humberside outfit and have double the number of points.
- Tony Pulis’s side have won three of their last four home games and drew with Spurs at The Hawthorns earlier in the season.
- Hull have lost their last seven away games and look destined for the drop after a bright start.
- This looks the kind of game WBA will relish and they look an interesting price at 20/21.
West Ham v Manchester United | Monday 17:15 | Sky Sports 1
- West Ham seem to have found their feet in recent weeks and relegation now looks to be a slim prospect.
- The Hammers are up in 12th after three wins in their last four matches.
- While they hardly spew goals out, West Ham have notched in nine of their last 10 matches.
- There is evidence to suggest they raise their games against the bigger sides as we saw in the draws against Liverpool and Manchester United plus the rousing performance against Spurs.
- It’s six wins in a row for Manchester United now and Jose Mourinho’s side seem to have clicked.
- Odds of 4/7 don’t appeal but United look on course for another strong performance here.
- At 5/6 I’ll back Both Teams To Score in what should be a fun game.
Everton v Southampton – Under 2.5 Goals (39/50 Marathon Bet)
West Brom v Hull – West Brom to win (20/21 Marathon Bet)
West Ham v Manchester United – Both Teams To Score (5/6 Marathon Bet)
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.