FOOTBALL LEAGUE expert Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) sits down with Chris Graham (@ChrisGraham79) to highlight the best betting opportunities this Saturday.
Blackburn v Huddersfield | Saturday 15:00
- Blackburn won at Newcastle last week but the Toon made six changes with their focus on Tuesday night’s EFL Cup quarter-final.
- Blackburn’s win at Newcastle represented on their second clean sheet in 18 Championship games under Owen Coyle.
- Blackburn have conceded only 8 goals in 8 games since September – 7 of which arrived in the second-half.
- Since September, Blackburn have only conceded 1 first-half goal in 6 hours of first-half football.
- Blackburn have conceded 12 first-half goals all season – 7 of which arrived in their first 3 games. Therefore, Blackburn have conceded only 5 first-half goals in their last 13 games – that’s 11 hours worth of first-half football.
- Blackburn have conceded 18 goals in their last 15 matches since their opening 3 games of the season – 13 of those goals arrived in the second-half and they’ve conceded in the second-half of 13 of their 18 games all season.
- Huddersfield have scored only 7 of their 20-goal tally in the first-half of games, averaging their first goal in the 54th minute.
- Huddersfield have scored 8 of their 20 goals in the final 30 minutes of matches.
- Huddersfield have only scored 1 first-half goal in their last 8 games.
- Huddersfield have scored only 2 first-half goals away from home this season – 75% of their goals on the road have come after half-time.
- Huddersfield have scored first-half goals in only 8/24 away games under David Wagner but they have scored in the second-half of 16/24 road trips under Wagner.
- Huddersfield have only led at half-time in 4/24 away matches under David Wagner.
- Huddersfield have scored in 14 of their 18 games this season.
Back Huddersfield to score their first goal in the second-half (21/10 Betway)
Norwich v Brentford | Saturday 15:00
- Norwich have now lost 5/5 but showed slight improvements in their 1-0 defeat at Derby last weekend.
- Norwich have scored in 13/18 games this season but only kept 2/18 clean sheets.
- Norwich have conceded at least twice in 7/18 matches this season.
- Norwich have seen 13/18 games feature Over 2.5 Goals and 12/18 outings produce Both Teams To Score winners.
- Norwich have seen Both Teams To Score bank in 5/8 home games as they’ve conceded in each of their last 6 at home.
- Norwich have scored at least twice in 5/6 home games.
- Brentford have lost 3/3, conceding at least twice in each since beating QPR live on television on a Friday night.
- Brentford have scored in 13/18 games this season, including 7/9 away.
- Brentford have scored in 17/23 away games under Dean Smith but only managed 4/23 clean sheets in the same away sample.
- Brentford have seen 17/23 away games under Smith feature Over 2.5 Goals with 14/23 road trips also banking in the Both Teams To Score column.
- Brentford have seen 5/9 away this season prove profitable for Both Teams To Score backers.
- Only Newcastle have fired in more shots on-target than Brentford this season.
Back Both Teams To Score (7/10 888)
Stevenage v Doncaster | Saturday 15:00
- Stevenage won 2-1 at Portsmouth last weekend to stretch their six-match run to W4-D1-L1 in League Two, striker Matt Godden impressing again.
- Stevenage have only failed to score in 1 match since September – an FA Cup loss at Port Vale.
- Stevenage have scored in 13/17 league games this season, including 6/7 at home.
- Stevenage have only kept 3/17 clean sheets and none of which arrived at home.
- Stevenage have seen Both Teams To Score win in 11/17 games, including 6/7 at home.
- Stevenage have seen 14/17 games this season feature at least 2 goals.
- Stevenage have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/10 matches at home to top-six teams.
- Only Morecambe are averaging more shots conceded this season than Stevenage.
- Doncaster’s last 14 games in League Two have averaged 3.86 goals per-game.
- Doncaster have scored in all 18 games this season but only kept 4/18 clean sheets, including 1/8 away.
- Doncaster have scored at least twice in 13/18 games but also conceded at least twice in 6/18 matches – 15/18 games seeing at least 2 goals.
- Doncaster have seen Both Teams To Score collect in 14/18 games, including 7/8 away.
- Doncaster have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 away games and Over 3.5 Goals in 5/8 away games.
Back Both Teams To Score (14/19 188BET)
Blackburn v Huddersfield – Huddersfield to score their first goal in the second-half (21/10 Betway)
Norwich v Brentford – Both Teams To Score (7/10 888)
Stevenage v Doncaster – Both Teams To Score (14/19 188BET)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|