MARK O’HAIRE (@MarkOHaire) continues his hunt for the continent’s best bet with his European NAP. Can he continue his run of six winners from nine with a NAP from La Liga?
Sevilla v Valencia | Saturday 19:45 | Sky Sports 4
- Sevilla have W5-D0-L1 at home in La Liga this season, only losing to Barcelona.
- Sevilla have won 19/25 (76%) home league games since the start of last season.
- Sevilla have won 62/81 (77%) of home matches across all competitions since February 2014.
- Sevilla have beaten Valencia in 8/10 games at home.
- Valencia have picked up all 11 points against clubs in 14th or lower.
- Valencia have lost 7/7 and conceded 2+ in 6/7 games against sides in 13th or higher.
- Valencia have W1-D2-L3 under Cesare Prandelli, being held 1-1 at home by winless rock-bottom outfit Granada last weekend.
- Valencia have lost 13/25 (52%) away games since the start of last season.
- Valencia haven’t kept an away clean sheet in 23 matches, dating back to 12th September 2015.
Sevilla v Valencia – Sevilla to win (4/5 BetVictor)