IN-FORM Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) picks out his favourite fancies from Thursday’s evening Europa League contests.
Athletic Bilbao v Sassuolo | Thursday 20:05
- Athletic Bilbao have W8-D2-L4 across all competitions since August – 8/14 games seeing Both Teams To Score bank.
- Athletic Bilbao have W6-D1-L1 at home this season, only losing to Barcelona.
- Athletic Bilbao have won and seen Both Teams To Score in 4/8 home games this season.
- Athletic Bilbao have kept 2/8 home clean sheets.
- Athletic Bilbao have W7-D2-L1 at home in the Europa League since July 2015 with 6/10 seeing Both Teams To Score land.
- Aritz Aduriz scored all five of Athletic’s goals in their 5-3 home win against Genk in their last Europa League encounter – Aduriz was last season’s top Europa League scorer with 10 goals.
- Sassuolo have W4-D4-L9 in their last 17 games including W1-D3-L6 in their last 10.
- Sassuolo have scored in 19/21 games this season with Both Teams To Score winning in 13/21 including 10/12 recently.
- Sassuolo have W0-D3-L6 away in their last 9 – all 9 saw Both Teams To Score.
- Sassuolo have conceded 2+ goals in 6/8 away games and 8/12 anywhere.
Austria Vienna v Astra Giurgiu | Thursday 20:05
- Austria Vienna have scored in 24/26 games this season – 19/26 seeing Both Teams To Score land.
- Austria Vienna have scored 2+ goals in 8/9 games.
- Austria Vienna have seen Both Teams To Score land in 8/11 home games.
- Austria Vienna’s four Europa League games have featured 17 goals despite one ending 0-0.
- Austria Vienna have seen Both Teams To Score land in 4/5 Europa League games and kept only 1/9 Europa League clean sheet.
- Austria Vienna’s four Europa League games have produced an averaged expected goals rate of 2.97 with an average of 4 key goalscoring opportunities.
- Astra Giurgiu have scored in 8/9 games – 5/9 seeing Both Teams To Score land.
- Astra Giurgiu have scored in 5/6 Europa League games this season – 4/6 seeing Both Teams To Score land.
- Astra Giurgiu have scored in 12/15 away Europa League games including at West Ham, Salzburg, Celtic and Lyon – 9/15 seeing Both Teams To Score land.
- Astra Giurgiu’s four Europa League group games have averaged 3 key goalscoring opportunities in each.
Back Both Teams To Score (3/4 188BET)
Genk v Rapid Vienna | Thursday 20:05
- Genk have W6-D2-L2 in their last 10 – scoring 2+ in 7/10.
- Genk have scored in 22/25 games this season – scoring 2+ in 16/25.
- Genk have W11-D1-L1 at home this season – scoring 2+ in 9/13 at home.
- Genk have scored 2+ in each of their last 7 Europa League games – netting 10 goals in their four Europa League group games.
- Only 4 clubs have fired in more on-target shots in the Europa League this season – an average of 6.25 per-game.
- Rapid Vienna have W2-D4-L5 in their last 11 games – keeping 1 clean sheet, against a lower league side in the domestic cup.
- Rapid Vienna have W3-D4-L3 away, keeping 2 clean sheets, both against lower league sides in the domestic cup.
- Rapid Vienna have W1-D1-L2 in the Europa League group-stage, conceding 2+ in 2/4 games and without keeping a clean sheet.
Athletic Bilbao v Sassuolo – Athletic Bilbao to win and Both Teams To Score (9/4 188BET)
Austria Vienna v Astra Giurgiu – Both Teams To Score (3/4 188BET)
Genk v Rapid Vienna – Genk to score Over 1.5 Goals (21/20 Coral)
Genk v Rapid Vienna – Genk to win and Over 1.5 Goals (9/5 BetStars)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|