IN-FORM Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) picks out his favourite fancies from Tuesday night’s Champions League coupon.
Sporting Lisbon v Real Madrid | Tuesday 19:45 | BT Sport ESPN
- Sporting have scored in each of their last 13 home games.
- Sporting have scored in 14/16 games this season.
- Sporting have only kept 4/12 clean sheets.
- Sporting have lost 6/111 Champions League games since 2014/15.
- Sporting lost at home to Dortmund 2-1.
- Sporting have a full squad available.
- Real Madrid have not lost in 29 games (W21-D8-L0).
- Real Madrid are again without Pepe, Casemiro and Toni Kroos.
- Real Madrid have W16-D7-L1 of their last 24 away Champions League group-games.
- Real Madrid have led at half-time in 9 of their last 11 away European wins.
- Real Madrid have seen 8 of their 12 wins this season feature both sides scoring.
- Real Madrid have kept only 4/17 clean sheets this season.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 39 hat-tricks for Real Madrid.
Back Real Madrid to win and Both Teams To Score (2/1 William Hill)
Dinamo Zagreb v Lyon | Tuesday 19:45 | BT Sport Extra
- Dinamo have lost 4/4 Champions League games this season by an aggregate 12-0, firing in just 3 shots on-target.
- Dinamo have lost their last 9 group-games in the Champions League.
- Dinamo are without injured top goalscorer El Arabi Hillel Soudani and have managed only 3 shots-on-target in the Champions League this season.
- Dinamo are without suspended Petar Stojanovic, Borna Sosa and Davor Lovren.
- Dinamo have seen Both Teams To Score pay-out in just 1/7 home games.
- Dinamo have seen only 1 of their home Champions League group-games since 2011 feature four or more goals.
- Lyon have W3-D1-L0 in their last 4 games.
- Lyon held Juventus 1-1 in Turin and were unlucky to lose 1-0 at home.
- Lyon have W2-D1-L0 away since Alexandre Lacazette returned to full fitness.
- Alexandre Lacazette has scored 4 goals in his last 5 games.
- Lyon have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/16 Champions League games.
Back Lyon to win and Under 3.5 Goals (5/4 BetStars)
Sporting Lisbon v Real Madrid – Real Madrid to win and Both Teams To Score (2/1 William Hill)
Dinamo Zagreb v Lyon – Lyon to win and Under 3.5 Goals (5/4 BetStars)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|