IN-FORM Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) picks out his favourite fancies from Tuesday night’s Champions League coupon.
Sporting Lisbon v Real Madrid | Tuesday 19:45 | BT Sport ESPN
- Sporting have scored in each of their last 13 home games.
- Sporting have scored in 14/16 games this season.
- Sporting have only kept 4/12 clean sheets.
- Sporting have lost 6/111 Champions League games since 2014/15.
- Sporting lost at home to Dortmund 2-1.
- Sporting have a full squad available.
- Real Madrid have not lost in 29 games (W21-D8-L0).
- Real Madrid are again without Pepe, Casemiro and Toni Kroos.
- Real Madrid have W16-D7-L1 of their last 24 away Champions League group-games.
- Real Madrid have led at half-time in 9 of their last 11 away European wins.
- Real Madrid have seen 8 of their 12 wins this season feature both sides scoring.
- Real Madrid have kept only 4/17 clean sheets this season.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 39 hat-tricks for Real Madrid.
Back Real Madrid to win and Both Teams To Score (2/1 William Hill)
Dinamo Zagreb v Lyon | Tuesday 19:45 | BT Sport Extra
- Dinamo have lost 4/4 Champions League games this season by an aggregate 12-0, firing in just 3 shots on-target.
- Dinamo have lost their last 9 group-games in the Champions League.
- Dinamo are without injured top goalscorer El Arabi Hillel Soudani and have managed only 3 shots-on-target in the Champions League this season.
- Dinamo are without suspended Petar Stojanovic, Borna Sosa and Davor Lovren.
- Dinamo have seen Both Teams To Score pay-out in just 1/7 home games.
- Dinamo have seen only 1 of their home Champions League group-games since 2011 feature four or more goals.
- Lyon have W3-D1-L0 in their last 4 games.
- Lyon held Juventus 1-1 in Turin and were unlucky to lose 1-0 at home.
- Lyon have W2-D1-L0 away since Alexandre Lacazette returned to full fitness.
- Alexandre Lacazette has scored 4 goals in his last 5 games.
- Lyon have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/16 Champions League games.
Back Lyon to win and Under 3.5 Goals (5/4 BetStars)
Sporting Lisbon v Real Madrid – Real Madrid to win and Both Teams To Score (2/1 William Hill)
Dinamo Zagreb v Lyon – Lyon to win and Under 3.5 Goals (5/4 BetStars)