MONDAY night football is back with Tottenham hosting West Brom. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) shares his best bets.
Tottenham v West Brom | Monday 20:00 | Sky Sports 1
Tottenham put up one of their best performances of the season last week when slamming four goals past hapless Stoke and while the North London side seem to be hitting top gear it all looks in vain.
Leicester’s emphatic 4-0 win over Swansea on Sunday means they’re surely too close to the finishing line to be caught. In fact the Foxes could win the league at the weekend if Spurs lose here and they beat Manchester United. Incredible!
With Leicester driving off from the tee first in the last few weeks my view was that Spurs may be reactive to how the Foxes perform. They won well two weeks ago against Manchester United despite Leicester beating Sunderland but maybe they felt inspired last Monday after Leicester dropped points against West Ham. There can’t be much inspiration from Leicester’s result this Monday.
The 4-0 win must have hurt Spurs and it will be interesting to see if that’s noticeable here. From an odds point of view they’re as short as I can ever recall in the league at 2/9 and that alongside Leicester’s stubbornness means I’m going to try and find a way of taking them on.
I’ll start by backing them to score Under 2.5 Goals at 4/5. West Brom’s mean defence is something to consider here as the Baggies haven’t conceded more than two in the league since mid-January against Southampton.
West Brom held Spurs to a 1-1 draw in December, drew with Leicester earlier this year, shared the spoils with Liverpool at the end of last year and shut out Manchester United last month. True, they have nothing to play for but the odds certainly factor that in.
I’ll also have a small play on Draw/Tottenham and West Brom/Tottenham in the Double Result market. It might take a while for Spurs to kick into gear with Sunday’s result in mind and at 17/5 and 28/1 those are big prices. The first bet paid out in their recent match with Manchester United.
Tottenham v West Brom – Tottenham Under 2.5 Goals (4/5 Bet365)
Tottenham v West Brom – Draw/Tottenham Double Result (17/5 BetVictor)
Tottenham v West Brom – West Brom/Tottenham Double Result (28/1 William Hill)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.