THE man from the Daily Record, Mr Fixit (@mrfixittips) picks out his Scottish treble for the weekend.
Motherwell v Celtic | Saturday 12:30 | Sky Sports 3
Motherwell dented Aberdeen’s title bid last month and will hope to do the same to Celtic this weekend. Mark McGhee’s men have been the scourge of the big guns and also won at Parkhead just before Christmas.
Well are the Premiership’s form side and five wins in a row have sealed a top-six slot that looked out of reach a few weeks ago. With the pressure off the Fir Park men are sure to test a Celtic side who looked pedestrian as they drew 0-0 at Dundee in midweek. Well are a huge 8/1 at Betway to shock Celtic for second time this season and look value at 11/5 with Bet365 in the Double Chance market.
Falkirk v St Mirren | Saturday 15:00
Falkirk are battling Hibs for runners-up spot in the Championship but have wobbled recently with two wins in six. Both teams have scored in the Bairns’ last four games and today they host a St Mirren side improving under Alex Rae.
Just one of the Buddies’ previous six hasn’t seen BTTS land and they’re easily capable of hitting the net today so take Both Teams To Score at 19/20 with Ladbrokes.
East Fife v Montrose | Saturday 15:00
It’s top against second bottom in League Two on Saturday and I fancy goals. Montrose have shipped eight in their last two games and East Fife have seen four of their last six games go Over 2.5 goals. Two of the three meetings this season have also gone overs – the other finished 1-1 – so take Over 2.5 goals at 4/7 with Ladbrokes.
Motherwell v Celtic – Motherwell Double Chance (11/5 Bet365)
Falkirk v St Mirren – Both Teams To Score (19/20 Ladbrokes)
East Fife v Montrose – Over 2.5 Goals (4/7 Ladbrokes)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.