DINO VITA (@VitaDino) is back on the hunt looking for more Scottish football winners with League Two catching his eye this weekend.
Elgin v East Fife | Saturday 15.00
My selection this week comes from Scotland’s League Two as the top two do battle; top of the table Elgin host second-placed East Fife in what could go along way to deciding who gains automatic promotion.
Elgin have been the side to catch recently and that’s mainly down to their excellent home form. They’re yet to taste defeat as hosts in the league, which is very impressive in such a competitive league (W11-D2-L0).
Elgin beat Saturday’s opponents at home 4-2 in November and although East Fife have also enjoyed an excellent season so far, it’s also mainly been down to their work on home soil.
Gary Naysmith’s side’s form away from home is a different story. East Fife have only won four of their 14 road trips in League Two action and won’t fancy the long trip north to face the table-toppers.
It’ll be a tight affair on Saturday but I fancy Elgin to use their home advantage and take all three points at 21/20 with BetVictor.
Elgin v East Fife – Elgin to win (21/20 BetVictor)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]