PRO PUNTER Dino Vita (@VitaDino) is hunting a fourth winner in six Scottish NAPs this weekend as he delves into the Scottish Championship.
Alloa v Raith | Saturday 15.00
My selection this week comes from the Scottish Championship as Raith travel to bottom-of-the-league Alloa on Saturday.
Alloa look dead and buried in the second tier; Tuesday night’s 3-1 loss to Dumbarton has left the weekend’s hosts 11 points off Livingston and only a miracle would see them make up that deficit with eight games to play.
Alloa aren’t in great form either, losing their last four and only one win to their name in their last nine matches. That success came back in January against Raith but a lot has changed since that meeting.
Raith have been on an excellent run of results, which has put them in an superb position to clinch the last play-off place. The visitors have bagged four wins from their past five and have only lost twice in their last eight, both defeats coming against Rangers.
Although Alloa won’t give up the fight, I think Raith will be too prove strong for them on Saturday and should get the three points required to cement their play-off position.
Alloa v Raith – Raith to win (5/6 Coral)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]