THE Voice Of Value returns with a keen view on the final race of Day 1, the Close Brothers Novice Handicap Chase.
Cheltenham 17:30 | RUK
This one is another competitive handicap with plenty of them who have questions to answer but also the potential for big improvement. Given the number of entries for the race the whole field are only separated by four pounds (lb) of weight so on official ratings there is very little between them all.
Aloomomo will be popular for the race and is already quite short in the betting. He has looked impressive in winning three chases this season but this is another step up in class and it’s not certain that he will take it in his stride. He wasn’t classy over hurdles and I’m not tempted at the current price.
Bridgets Pet impressed with his win last time out against Morning Assembly, will stay the trip no problem and is versatile ground-wise. With Shane Shortall a useful apprentice jockey taking 5 lb off the weights I think he could run a big race at a big price.
I also like another one in the race in the shape of Killlala Quay. Having the British Champion Jockey-elect Richard Johnson on board is a huge postive as is his form over hurdles (4th in the Neptune in 2014) and his most recent run over fences where he looked like he might finally have cracked it after a few dispapointing runs over fences. If he is indeed improving he has more potential than most and looks like good value.
Cheltenham 17:30 – Bridgets Pet each way (25/1 Ladbrokes)
Cheltenham 17:30 – Killala Quay each way (20/1 Ladbrokes)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
Are you yet to sign-up for a betting account at Ladbrokes? If so, now is your time as we’ve a bucket load of free bets to giveaway to new customers.
Sign-up to Ladbrokes via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your brand new account and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your new account as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Free bets can take up to 28 days to be credited.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with Ladbrokes. if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.