A Bank Holiday bookings bet for Gavin Murphy (@GamePlanGavin) as he seeks more card glory.
Crewe v Bradford | Easter Monday 15:00
A speculative selection from League One on Easter Monday as Bradford travel to Gresty Road to take on Crewe Alexandra.
If I’m honest this isn’t a lenient referee but, more positively, these are two teams who don’t normally collect many cards so which way will it go? Fussy official or disciplined teams?
Kevin Wright is the man with the whistle. He typically gives the hosts 0.8 cards-per-game and the Bantams 2.1 per-game.
There were zero cards in the first meeting at Valley Parade in November which Bradford won 2-0 and I’m prepared to back that again at 7/1 with William Hill.
Crewe v Bradford – No Cards (7/1 William Hill)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.