DARTS expert Wayne Dews (@Dewsy_21) has delivered his verdict on the best bets from the Aberdeen leg of the Premier League darts season.
PDC Premier League | Week 4 | Sky Sports 1
Aberdeen is the venue for Thursday night’s tungsten spectacular as the Premier League reaches Week 4.
Peter Wright stands alone at the top of the league standings with six points from three matches after his comfortable win over James Wade but with five players – James Wade included – among the chasing pack on four points, the complexion of the table could change dramatically after this week’s matches.
With our bets being the width of the wire away from being successful last week in Dublin, hopefully things can get back on track with these two selections outlined underneath.
Phil Taylor v Dave Chisnall | Thursday 21:10 | Sky Sports 1
Dave ‘Chizzy’ Chisnall was our man last week but with Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor in opposition this evening, the 35-year-old from St Helens is opposable tonight.
An indifferent performance against Michael Smith cost readers of this page last Thursday night and the current world number 10 faces a stiff task against a resurgent Taylor.
The 16-times former World Champion often finds the Scottish crowd vociferous against him but with three career wins from four Premier League meetings against Chisnall, he looks to be the one to be on this evening.
4/5 with Coral is the standout price for a Taylor win and should be taken to continue his good recent run.
Most 180’s Double | Adrian Lewis and Dave Chisnall
Our second bet for tonight is again with the Taylor/Chisnall match-up, but this time by backing ‘Chizzy’ to outscore his illustrious opponent in the Most 180’s market.
Taylor often prefers to drop down the board and Chisnall can take advantage on this occasion. The odds of 1/2 are readily available with SkyBet and if you double this selection with Adrian Lewis – 4/7 with SkyBet – in the same market against James Wade – the double pays a fraction under 11/8 and looks a bet worthy of consideration.
Phil Taylor v Dave Chisnall – Phil Taylor to win (4/5 Coral)
Adrian Lewis/Dave Chisnall Most 180′s Double (2.36 SkyBet)
Want A Free Bet And £10 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Bet365 or Coral via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for a free bet to be dropped into your brand new account and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Bet365 or Coral via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for a £10 free bet to be dropped into your new account as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365 or Coral. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.