CARD KING Gavin Murphy (@GamePlanGavin) has spied a spot of value in Valencia’s Europa League contest with Rapid Vienna.
Valencia v Rapid Vienna | Thursday 20.05 | BT Sport 2
Valencia coach Gary Neville will hope to have something to celebrate on his 41st birthday as his Los Che side take on Rapid Vienna in the first leg of their Europa League tie.
The hosts averaged 3.33 cards-per-game in their Champions League campaign. Meanwhile, Rapid collected a measly seven cards in six Europa League games (average 1.17 cards-per-game) – that suggests a total of 4.5 cards could be expected here.
However, referee Czech Miroslav Zelinka has some amazing stats. In five Europa League group and qualifying games this season he has dished out 34 cards at an average of 6.80 per-game.
Zelinka has refereed Valencia once before and gave them a yellow and a red on that occasion.
Given that this referee has gone over tonight’s line in 5/5 of his Europa League outings this season, I’m backing Over 4.5 Cards on the Asian line at 1.90 with Bet365.
Valencia v Rapid Vienna – Over 4.5 Cards on the Asian line (1.90 Bet365)
Did you know, new Ladbrokes customers are entitled to a huge £50 matched first bet? Did you also know that, if you join Ladbrokes via any of the links on this page, you’ll be entitled to an exclusive £10 free bet AND free cash from WLB with the opportunity to win up to £100?
It’s all true, folks. Here’s how:
- Join Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet as a new customer.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified, we’ll arrange for another £10 free bet to be delivered to your account.
- We’ll then give you the offer to take £10 cash or if you prefer, set you a betting challenge that could net you up to £100 cash!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify.