GOING for a fourth straight weekend winner Dino Vita (@VitaDino) shares his best bet in Scotland this weekend.
Raith Rovers v Hibs | Saturday 15:00
My selection this week comes from the Scottish Championship as Hibs travel across the Forth Bridge to Kirkcaldy to face Raith Rovers.
Both sides are in good form coming into this but it’s Hibs that have caught my eye. After a slow start, the Edinburgh side are now showing the form of last season’s second place finish.
The Hibees are unbeaten in their last nine games now after Tuesday nights 1-0 win away at Falkirk., a run which stretches back to 23rd August.
Alan Stubbs’ sides form has been built on an excellent defence only conceding three times in those nine games and in form striker Jason Cummings made it nine for the season already with his winner on Tuesday night.
Raith have had a positive start to the season themselves, winning their last five league matches which has propelled them into third place. Rovers have won all seven of their home games this campaign but I can see that run ending on Saturday as they are yet to face a side of Hibs’ quality at home. The Easter Road outfit have already won 2-0 at home when the side met at the end of August.
Hibs are looking like best of the rest already and although Rangers are eight points clear of them, a win on Saturday against Raith will set them up nicely ahead of their fixture next week at Easter Road.
Raith Rovers v Hibs – Hibs to win (Evens Bet365)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]