LOUIS Ross (@LouisRoss67) has been studying the form all week and come up with his best bets for NFL Week 5.
Atlanta Falcons @ Washington Redskins | Sunday 18:00
The 4-0 Falcons are just about the hottest team in the NFL right now, averaging 34 points per game in their four wins so far. I have been burned by the Redskins a couple of times this season but I have to say right now, I still don’t rate them and that opinion is even lower looking at their injuries this week.
The presence of DeSean Jackson is a big miss made worse by Jordan Reed being on the sideline this week. DeAngelo Hall is a huge miss at cornerback. No team needs to be without its first two cornerbacks against Julio Jones.
Matt Ryan is doing a fine job leading Atlanta and the unfortunate injury to Tevin Coleman has led to the rebirth of Devonta Freeman at running back. It has to be Atlanta in a high scoring game.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tampa Bay Bucaneers | Sunday 18:00
The Jags could and maybe should be 3-1 which is astounding when you think about it. Although not really. Jacksonville have competed in every game, bar the hammering in New England. They really should have come away with a third win of the season, from Indianapolis last week. A missed field goal costing them the game.
Tampa meanwhile were carrying on turning the ball over at an alarming rate in their loss to Carolina. It’s a similar story to what I wrote about that game, Tampa are at best the 31st worst team in football. Every stat is against them.
I also wrote that the bookies had the line wrong with Carolina just -3 in a game they won by 14. That looks the case again here where the Jags are the 13/10 underdog. They are also available at +3 on the handicap and that looks an outstanding bet to me.
New England Patriots @ Dallas Cowboys | Sunday 21:25 | Sky Sports 3
This is fairly short and sweet. I expect the Patriots to take Dallas apart. Tom Brady is imperious, Gronk is almost unplayable, Dion Lewis is yet another backfield discovery for the Pats and LeGarret Blount appeared from nowhere to run in three touchdowns last time out.
New England are going along as expected but may not have the defence to defend their title. Can you really see them needing much of a defence here though. The Cowboys are leaking points and in a game that should be full of them I take New England -9 here.
Atlanta Falcons @ Washington Redskins – Atlanta Falcons -6.5 (4/5 Bet365)
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tampa Bay Bucaneers – Jacksonville Jaguars to win (27/20 Boylesports)
New England Patriots @ Dallas Cowboys – New England Patriots -9 (20/21 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|