LOOKING for a dollop of value on Monday? Head to the Swedish Allsvenskan!
Djurgarden v Atvidaberg | Monday 18.00
So Bargain Hunt and Homes Under The Hammer are being prioritised on BBC television, starving us off a thrilling final day at The Open until 2pm. What to do to pass the time? Look for a bit of value in today’s football? Sure.
The Swedish season is now 16 games young and trends are starting to be seen, making it a much easier exercise when hunting out a decent stats bet. IFK Gothenburg head the Allsvenskan but a victory for 2005 champions Djurgarden will see the Stockholm club move into second place and close the gap on the leaders to three points.
Per Olsson’s men have enjoyed a solid W8-D5-L2 start to the campaign and are now unbeaten in 12 outings – no wonder they’re as short as 2/7 (BetVictor) to scoop maximum points. On the artificial surface of their Tele2 Arena, the Blue Stripes have W4-D2-L1 but it’s their penchant for Both Teams To Score winners that sticks out.
Djurgarden have seen the net bulge for both teams in 5/7 (71%) of their league fixtures in the capital, keeping only two clean sheets. It’s an angle that tallies nicely with struggling Atvidaberg’s toils at the bottom of the standings.
The smallest town to ever claim a Swedish title are feeling the heat (W1-D4-L10) but three draws in their most recent four outings have stopped the rot. But Roar Hansen’s charges have been awful on the road so far in 2015, losing all seven of their travelling games.
However, we’re not interested in the home win. We’re chasing a BTTS winner and despite their pointless road return, Atvidaberg have netted in four of those seven defeats to give us a 57% success rate when playing away.
Put the two teams successful Both Teams To Score rates together (71% + 57%) should give us an expectation of around 64% for a repeat on Monday night. If we turn that percentage into equivalent odds and we’d be looking at a 4/7 shot. Thanks to Betway, we can back BTTS at a hunky 6/5.
For those a little more adventurous but still keen to stay on the Both Teams To Score theme, 888 Sport are offering 23/10 on a Djurgarden win and Both Teams To Score.
Djurgarden v Atvidaberg – Both Teams To Score (6/5 Betway)
£50 Matched Bet From Betway + Free Beer!
Have you joined our pals at Betway yet? If not, they’re offering new players via WeLoveBetting a wonderful first matched bet up to £50!
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|