CAN the stats lead us to big value winning bets? As our new feature continues, we highlight the best value opportunities based purely on the stats and trends available.
Perugia v Pescara | Tuesday 17.30
There’s slim pickings on Tuesday but the Serie A promotion play-off between Perugia and Pescara stands out for a slice of stats value. Both Teams To Score has been chalked up as a 19/20 chance with William Hill but going on the two teams’ regular league campaigns in Serie B, we should be expecting something a little closer to 8/13.
Perugia have been through the mill over the past 15 years, blighted by financial problems and off-field wrangling but after winning promotion to the second tier last season, the Grifoni are hoping to make their way back to the top table of Italian football over the course of the next few weeks.
Andrea Camplone’s men host Pescara in the first leg of their preliminary play-off with Vicenza waiting in the semi-final wings. The home side head into this clash on the back of an outstanding return of W10-D6-L1 since February with a haul of 10 clean sheets from those 17 fixtures.
But look a little closer and we can see the Both Teams To Score bet proved successful in 10/21 (48%) of their games at their Stadio Renato Curi base with 7/11 proving profitable for BTTS backers when taking on teams in 12th and above.
Visitors Pescara are looking to return to Serie A after a brief stay in 2012/13 finished a place and five points behind their hosts in the ladder. An end of season run of W4-D3-L3 stalled their campaign but the Dolphins finished top of the scoring standings with 69 goals plundered across their 42 games.
Marco Baroni’s troops only failed to notch in three of their 21 away days and so it’s no surprise to see Biancazzurri matches returning a whopping 16/21 (76%) of Both Teams To Score winners on the road including 10/11 when taking on top-12 teams on their travels.
Should we put the two teams’ home/away BTTS records together we’re right to expect a 62% chance of a repeat on Tuesday evening and in betting terms that equates to an 8/13 play. William Hill’s offering of 19/20 should then hold plenty of appeal for value hunters.
Perugia v Pescara – Both Teams To Score (19/20 William Hill)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|