MARK O’Haire’s got big views to share on Monday night’s offering from Serie A as Cagliari take on Parma in front of the BT Sport cameras.
Cagliari v Parma | Monday 19.45 | BT Sport 1
If you’re one of the goons busy tweeting about how ‘May the fourth be with you’, you’re probably one of the dweebs that’s genuinely excited by Monday night’s offering from Serie A. Parma have mathematically been relegated to Serie B and Cagliari will be joining them sooner rather than later… it’s tough to show an interest.
That is until we inspect the odds. Cagliari are a best price 7/10 (Sportingbet) and that’s a big no-no. Sure, the Sardinians are still scrapping for Serie A survival but did you know, if Parma hadn’t had seven points deducted for the horrendous state of their finances, they’d be just one point behind Monday night’s hosts?
Yes, the Ducali have been doomed for a long time but in recent weeks they’ve put in a number of courageous displays that have included victories against the likes of Juventus, Palermo and Udinese. Those wins might have come at home but Roberto Donadoni’s troops are playing for their futures and can bring Cagliari down with them, with a positive result at the Stadio Sant’Elia.
The odds suggest the visitors will be happy to roll over and sure, their away record of D3-L11 since winning at Chievo in September would also point to a home victory but the hosts are hardly in great shape themselves. Cagliari have W1-D2-L10 of their previous 13 league outings, haven’t won in front of their home supporters since January and boast the worst Serie A record as hosts this season.
The Rossoblu’s new boss Gianluca Festa must also do without four key players including Andrea Cossu and Nicola Murru and have only beaten Parma once in eight previous meetings. Bet365 have chalked up Parma as 5/4 shots in the Double Chance market and that’s worth a pop – we’ll get paid out should the visitors avoid defeat.
Cagliari v Parma – Parma double chance (5/4 Bet365)
100% Acca Bonus
Did you know Bet365 offer up to a 100% bonus on winning accumulators from the top European leagues? Just place a pre-match acca (3 or more picks) featuring teams from the English, Spanish, German or Italian leagues and if your bet wins you’ll pick up a guaranteed bonus.
Sounds good, eh? Check out the Bet365 site for full details.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|