GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting on New Year’s Day with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Stoke City v Manchester United | Thursday 12.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Stoke have W3-D1-L1 of their last 5 games and looking to record 3 successive clean sheets in the Premier League for only the second time since 2010.
- Stoke have only L7/28 home league games under Mark Hughes’ charge.
- Stoke have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 4 games and in 5/9 home games – they’ve kept just 2/9 clean sheets at home.
- Stoke have scored 14 of their 21 goals in the first-half.
- Stoke have seen HT draws in 7/11 home games against top-six teams. They’ve seen 11/17 home games against top-six clubs feature Under 2.5 Goals.
- Man Utd have W7-D2 of their last 9 games, keeping 4 clean sheets.
- Man Utd have W2-D5-L2 of their 9 away games keeping just 2/9 clean sheets. But they have W2-D2 in their last 4 away. They’ve seen 6/9 away be HT draws and 6/9 feature BTTS.
- Man Utd have W6-D3-L2 of their last 11 games on New Year’s Day.
- Man Utd have W5-D1-L1 of their last 7 trips to Stoke, W11-D1-L1 of the last 13 head-to-head and scored 2+ in 6/7 games against Stoke now.
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace | Thursday 15.00
- Villa have W2-D5-L2 of their last 9 games with 8/9 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Villa have failed to score in 9/19 games this season and netted only 11 goals. They’ve scored the fewest (32) of all 17 ever-present Premier League sides in 2014. They’ve scored 9 of their 11 goals in the first-half.
- Villa have conceded in 7/9 home games this season but only conceded before HT in 2/9 at home.
- Villa have seen HT draws in 7/8 home to bottom-six sides.
- Villa have W4-D2 in their last 6 New Year’s Day games.
- Palace have W1-D5-L7 of their last 13 league games and have exactly the same number of points at the halfway stage as they did last season – 16.
- Palace have D4-L3 of their last 7 away, failing to score in 5/7 away.
- Palace have yet to trail at HT away with W1-D9 with 5 of the 9 draws being 0-0.
- Palace have scored exactly 1 goal in each of their last 4 trips to Villa but only conceded 2 in their last 5 games against them.
Hull City v Everton | Thursday 15.00
- Hull have W1-D4-L7 of their last 12 games, failing to score in 8.
- Hull have L7/11 home games now and failed to score in 4/5 at home.
- Hull have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home games.
- Everton have W1-D1-L5 of their last 7 games, failing to score in 3/5.
- Everton have L4 on the spin away, failing to score in 2/4 and leaking 2+ in 3/4 away. They’ve seen BTTS in 7/10 away.
- Everton have conceded 31 goals so far this season and have 0/9 clean sheets.. They leaked just 39 in the whole of last season.
- Everton have W3-D2-L7 of their last 12 New Year’s Day games.
- Everton have W5/8 away to bottom-six teams and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 away to bottom-six sides.
- Everton have W4-D2-L1 of the last 7 league meetings with Hull and scored 2+ in their last 4 visits to the KC.
Liverpool v Leicester City | Thursday 15.00
- Liverpool have W4-D2-L1 of their last 7 and are looking to W3 on the spin for the first time this season.
- Liverpool have scored 7 goals in their last 3 games. They had netted just 6 in their previous 8.
- Liverpool have had W-W double results in 8/9 home games against bottom-six sides.
- Liverpool have W5-D1-L1 of their last 7 home New Year’s Day games.
- Leicester have W1-D2-L11 of their last 14 games, failing to score in 8.
- Leicester have W2-L8 of their 10 away games with 8/10 seeing Under 2.5 Goals. They’ve seen 6/10 away be HT draws.
- Leicester have L5/5 away to top-half teams, all ‘to nil’ with 4/5 ending 2-0.
- Leicester have L3 on the spin at Anfield having W3 on the spin previously.
Manchester City v Sunderland | Thursday 15.00 | BT Sport 1
- Man City have W8-D2 of their last 10 games, scoring 2+ in 7/10.
- Man City have W6-D2-L1 of their 9 home games but only led at HT in 4/9 with BTTS in 5/9.
- Man City have W6-D2-L1 of their last 9 New Year’s Day games with the defeat coming against Sunderland.
- Sunderland have W2-D6-L2 of their last 10 games, including 4 0-0 draws. They’ve already had 6 0-0 draws this season.
- Sunderland have only L6/22 away league games now but they have failed to score in 6/8 away. They’ve only trailed at HT in 2/9 away this season.
- Sunderland have kept 4 consecutive clean sheets away (W1-D3) for the first time in the top-flight since 1902. They’ve seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 away.
- Sunderland have L8/11 away to top-six sides.
- Sunderland have D2-L8 of their last 10 away to Man City with the last 5 meetings at the Etihad seeing 25 goals.
Newcastle United v Burnley | Thursday 15.00
- Newcastle have W2-D1-L4 of their last 7 games, failing to keep a clean sheet.
- Newcastle have had D-W double results in 5/6 at home. All 5 wins coming by a 1-goal margin. They’ve scored 18 of their 22 goals this season in the second-half with 8/9 being HT draws at home.
- Newcastle have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/12 at home to bottom-six sides.
- Newcastle have W4-D1 of their 5 home New Year’s Day games in the Premier League.
- Burnley have W1-D3-L3 in their last 7 games with 5/7 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Burnley have scored 5 goals in their last 4 away games (W1-D1-L2) and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away.
- Burnley have conceded first in 7/9 away and conceded 2+ in 6/7 away.
Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City | Thursday 15.00
- QPR have W4-D2 of their last 6 home games and have won all 18 of their points at Loftus Road.
- QPR have seen HT draws in 6/10 home games but have conceded first in 14/19 games this season despite scoring before HT in 6/10 home games.
- QPR have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 5/10 home and scored 2+ in 7/10 at home.
- Swansea have W2-L3 of their last 5 but have scored in their last 9.
- Swansea have W1-D2-L5 of their last 8 away and L10/18 away but only trailed at HT in 1/9 away this season with 6/9 away seeing BTTS and Over 2.5 Goals.
- Swansea have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 11/14 away to bottom-six teams.
- Swansea have W3 on the spin against QPR, scoring 11.
Southampton v Arsenal | Thursday 15.00
- Southampton have W2-D1 of their last 3 having L4 on the spin previously.
- Southampton have W6-D2-L2 at home but D1-L2 at home to top-six teams this season.
- Southampton have W4-D6 at home at HT this season, only leaking before HT in 2/10 at home. They’ve seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/10 home but also kept 6/10 home clean sheets.
- Southampton have faced a league-low 174 shots this season.
- Southampton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/11 home to top-six teams.
- Arsenal have W5-D1-L1 in their last 7 matches and scored in their last 12 and 2+ in their last 5.
- Arsenal have W1-D1-L1 in their last 3 away but scored 2+ in each. Only 2/10 Arsenal away games have been 0-0 at HT.
- Arsenal seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/10 league games and in 9/11 away to top-six teams.
- Arsenal have W7-D1-L1 of their last 9 New Year’s Day games with the draw coming at Southampton.
- Arsenal have W6-D4 of their last 10 against Southampton.
West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion | Thursday 15.00
- West Ham L2 on the spin now. They’ve not L3 on the spin since April.
- West Ham have W6-D1-L1 in their last 8 home games, scoring 2+ in 5/8.
- West Ham have W5/8 home to bottom-six teams and won by 2+ in each win.
- West Ham have W3-L7 of their last 10 New Year’s Day games.
- WBA have W2-D3-L8 of their last 13 games and have L3 on the spin.
- WBA have L10/19 this season and conceded 2+ in 9/10 defeats.
- WBA have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 away (W2-D2-L5). They’ve failed to score in 5/9 away.
- WBA have seen L-L double results in 11/12 away to top-six teams.
- WBA have W1-D1-L3 of their last 5 New Year’s Day games.
- WBA have D3-L2 in their last 5 trips to West Ham and W2-D5-L5 of the last 12 Premier League meetings.
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea | Thursday 17.30 | BT Sport 1
- Spurs have W5-D2-L1 of their last 8 games now with 6/8 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Spurs have W12/20 at home but W4-D2-L4 at home this season.
- Spurs have seen 6/10 home feature Over 2.5 Goals and 13/19 overall.
- Chelsea have W14-D4-L1 of their 19 games this season and only L1/22 in the league.
- Chelsea have W14/14 when scoring 2+ this season and W0/5 when scoring 1 or 0 goals.
- Chelsea have W5-D4-L1 away and leaked 11 of their 14 goals away, keeping only 2/10 away clean sheets. They’ve scored before HT in 6/10 away with BTTS in 8/10 away.
- Chelsea have seen HT draws in 8/11 away to top-half teams.
- Chelsea have W6-L2 of their last 8 New Year’s Day games.
- Chelsea have W4-D5 in the last 9 league meetings with Spurs but only W1-D4-L3 in their last 8 league meetings at White Hart Lane – 10/11 clashes have seen BTTS.