NOW for something completely different on WeLoveBetting. A chance to win a £10 Free Bet by placing ‘bets’ on BBC1 programme The Apprentice. Adam Hunter was our winner last week, will you be king of the boardroom this week?
The Apprentice | Wednesday 21:00 | BBC1
We’re giving you a fictional £100 betting bank to use on Wednesday night’s edition of The Apprentice. This week you must place your bets before the show starts as there will be no in:play coverage.
We’ll be posting odds on who will get fired and other markets before the show. Your job is to make as much profit from your £100 bank as possible. The player who makes the most profit will win the £10 Free Bet.
Disgusting – 16/1
Katie to be fired – 5/1
Sanjay to be fired – 2/1
Strategy – 6/4
Mmmm – 5/4
More than one firing – 1/5
Bryan Braidwood – £1600*
James Gillan – £1600*
C.Owen – £1240
Louis Ross – £750
Martin Hutton – £500
Ben Crellin – £500
Jamie Smith – £475
Dominic Brosnan – £340
Birkbeck Brad – £310
Matthew Glazier – £200
R Rose – £200
Tom Laneystain – £170
James O’Rourke – £50
* Bryan Braidwood and James Gillan enter a tiebreak on Thursday night.
- The opening odds will be posted on Wednesday afternoon.
- This week there will be no in:play betting updates.
- You must place your bet(s) before the show starts at 21:00.
- Betting closes at 21:00. This will be indicated by a tweet from the WeLoveBetting account.
- To register your bet(s) please just tweet us @WeLoveBettingUK.
- You can place as many bets as you like during this period as long as your overall stake does not exceed £100.
- The player with the most profit after the firing(s) wins the £10 Free Bet.
- In the event of a tie, we will hold a tiebreaker challenge on Thursday.
- You must be a follower of WeLoveBetting to win the £10 Free Bet.
- WeLoveBetting have the final say on the winning player.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.