AS it’s the final of The Apprentice on Sunday, we’re increasing the prize to a a £20 Free Bet. We’ll give you a £100 betting bank to place your ‘bets’ on the BBC1 programme. Whoever makes the most profit wins the £20 Free Bet. Sally Cinnamon was our winner last week, will you be king of the boardroom this week?
The Apprentice | Sunday 21:00 | BBC1
We’re giving you a fictional £100 betting bank to use on Sunday night’s edition of The Apprentice. Please place your bets before the show starts at 9pm. There will be no in:play coverage.
We’ll be posting odds on who will get fired and other markets before the show. Your job is to make as much profit from your £100 bank as possible. The player who makes the most profit will win the £20 Free Bet.
Mark – 4/6
Bianca – 11/10
Someone cries – EVS
At least one ex-contestant fails to appear in the final episode – 6/4
Mark fluffs his final presentation – 2/1
Bianca and James argue – 7/2
The winner hugs either of Lord Sugar, Karen and Nick – 6/1
Lindsay quits again – 50/1
Mark or Bianca quit/get disqualified – 66/1
Word Watch (Will we hear these words/phrases on tonight’s show?)
Strategy – 11/8
Oh My God – 4/1
Proud – 5/1
I Need This – 6/1
Awesome – 7/1
Please Lord Sugar – 7/1
I’ve Worked All My Life For This – 10/1
This Is The Greatest Day Of My Life – 10/1
This Is My Dream – 16/1
I Am The Apprentice – 20/1
- The opening odds will be posted on Sunday afternoon.
- This week there will be no in:play betting updates.
- You must place your bet(s) before the show starts at 21:00.
- Betting closes at 21:00.
- To register your bet(s) please just tweet us @WeLoveBettingUK.
- You can place as many bets as you like during this period as long as your overall stake does not exceed £100.
- The player with the most profit after the firing(s) wins the £20 Free Bet.
- In the event of a tie, we will hold a tiebreaker challenge on Monday.
- You must be a follower of WeLoveBetting to win the £20 Free Bet.
- WeLoveBetting have the final say on the winning player.