NOW for something completely different on WeLoveBetting. A chance to win a £10 Free Bet by placing ‘bets’ on BBC1 programme The Apprentice. Adam Hunter was our winner last week, will you be king of the boardroom this week?
The Apprentice | Wednesday 21:00 | BBC1
We’re giving you a fictional £100 betting bank to use on Wednesday night’s edition of The Apprentice. This week you must place your bets before the show starts as there will be no in:play coverage.
We’ll be posting odds on who will get fired and other markets before the show. Your job is to make as much profit from your £100 bank as possible. The player who makes the most profit will win the £10 Free Bet.
To Be Fired
Rosin – 6/4
Dan – 7/4
Sanjay – 2/1*
Bianca – 5/2
Katie – 5/1*
Mark – 10/1
Solomon – 12/1
More than one firing – 1/5*
Someone cries – 7/2
A contestant from winning team fired – 8/1
Word Watch (Will we hear these words/phrases on tonight’s show?)
Mmmm – 5/4*
Strategy – 6/4*
Please Lord Sugar – 2/1
Fat – 7/2
Overweight – 9/2
Disgusting – 16/1*
I Need This – 20/1
- The opening odds will be posted on Wednesday afternoon.
- This week there will be no in:play betting updates.
- You must place your bet(s) before the show starts at 21:00.
- Betting closes at 21:00. This will be indicated by a tweet from the WeLoveBetting account.
- To register your bet(s) please just tweet us @WeLoveBettingUK.
- You can place as many bets as you like during this period as long as your overall stake does not exceed £100.
- The player with the most profit after the firing(s) wins the £10 Free Bet.
- In the event of a tie, we will hold a tiebreaker challenge on Thursday.
- You must be a follower of WeLoveBetting to win the £10 Free Bet.
- WeLoveBetting have the final say on the winning player.