GAIN an edge on your Champions League betting this Wednesday with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Roma v Manchester City | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Roma have W3-D2 in their last 5 games but only W5-D4-L4 of their last 13 games in all competitions, keeping 4/13 clean sheets.
- Roma have W26-D4-L2 of their 32 home games under Rudi Garcia.
- Roma have not scored 2+ in the Champions League since MD1 and have W1-D3-L4 in their last 8 Champions League games.
- Roma’s last 6 home Champions League games have seen BTTS.
- Roma have seen 13 of the 20 goals in their Champions League games this season arrive in the first-half.
- Roma have W5-D1-L1 in 7 games home to English sides.
- Manchester City have W5 on the spin and scored 2+ in 5/6 games.
- Manchester City have W4-D3-L2 of 9 away games this season with 6/9 seeing BTTS and 7/9 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Manchester City have W1-D2-L4 of their last 7 Champions League games and L7/12 away Champions League games.
- Manchester City have conceded 2+ in 8/10 Champions League games.
- Man City have seen 10 of the 15 goals in their Champions League games this season arrive in the first-half.
- Manchester City have D2-L2 in 4 away games to Italian sides.
Bayern Munich v CSKA Moscow | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Bayern Munich have W17-D3-L1 of their last 21 games, keeping 14/31 clean sheets.
- Bayern Munich have W10/10 home games this season with 8/10 coming ‘to nil’.
- Bayern Munich had W4 Champions League games on the spin before losing to Manchester City.
- Bayern Munich have W24-D2-L4 of their last 30 home Champions League games.
- CSKA Moscow have W3 on the spin but have W4-D1-L4 of their last 9 away, keeping only 1/9 away clean sheet.
- CSKA Moscow have W2-D2-L8 of their last 12 Champions League games and kept 0/15 Champions League clean sheets, leaking 35 goals.
- CSKA have scored in 6/7 away Champions League games (W2-L5) with all 7 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- CSKA Moscow have L3/3 against Bayern Munich, failing to score in 2/3 and seeing L-L double results in all 3.
Barcelona v Paris Saint-Germain | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 2
- Barcelona have W7 on the spin, scoring 4+ in 4/7. Barca have seen the win and Both Teams To Score bet bank in 3/4 home games.
- Barcelona have W3 Champions League games on the spin all with W-W double results. They’ve scored 2+ in their last 4 Champions League games.
- Barcelona have W26-D3-L1 of their last 30 home Champions League games with 13/26 wins including BTTS.
- Barcelona have W5-D4-L1 of their last 10 European games to French sides, losing to PSG in the reverse fixture.
- Barcelona have D3-L2 of 5 games against PSG in Europe’s premier competition.
- PSG have W16-D8 of their 24 games this season and W10-D1 of their last 11. They’ve scored in their last 19.
- PSG have W5-D6 in their 11 away games this season, keeping 3/11 clean sheets.
- PSG have W16-D5-L2 of their last 23 Champions League games but W2-D1-L2 of their last 5 away with only 5/14 away Champions League games seeing BTTS.
- PSG have scored first in all 5 of their Champions League games this season.
- 5 of the last 6 meetings between the two teams has seen BTTS.
Ajax v APOEL Nicosia | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Ajax have W3-D1-L2 of their last 6 games with 4/6 seeing Over 2.5 Goals and 4/6 seeing BTTS.
- Ajax have W6-D2-L2 of their 10 home games this season. They’ve won every time they’ve scored 2+ and failed to win when not scoring 2+.
- Ajax have had L-L double results in their last 3 Champions League games, leaking 2+ in each. They’ve D3-L3 in their last 6 Champions League games.
- Ajax have scored in 7/8 home Champions League games but 4/5 have seen Under 2.5 Goals at home.
- APOEL have W2-D2-L2 of their last 6 matches with 5/6 seeing Under 1.5 Goals.
- APOEL have failed to score in their last 3 Champions League games and their only goal in the competition this season was a penalty.
- APOEL have D5-L5 of 10 away Champions League games – 5/6 have featured Under 2.5 Goals.
Chelsea v Sporting CP | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Chelsea have W16-D5-L1 of their 22 games this season, scoring in 21/22 and W9-D1 at home.
- Chelsea have seen wins ‘to nil’ in 6 of their 9 home wins this season.
- Chelsea have W3-D2 of their 5 Champions League games with all 3 wins coming ‘to nil’.
- Chelsea have W12-D3-L2 of their last 17 home Champions League games with 7 wins by 2+ and 9 wins ‘to nil’.
- Chelsea have W7 games against Portuguese sides on the spin, all by a 1-goal margin.
- Sporting have W5-D1 of their last 6 games, scoring 3+ in 5/6.
- Sporting have W2-L1 of their last 3 Champions League games with all 3 featuring Over 3.5 Goals, scoring 3+ in each.
- Sporting have W1-D6-L10 of their last 17 away games in Europe. They have scored in their last 11 away Champions League games.
- Sporting have kept 0/12 away clean sheets to English sides, conceded 24 goals.
Maribor v Schalke 04 | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Maribor have W6-L1 of their last 7 games, scoring 2+ in each win. They’ve seen 7/8 feature BTTS.
- Maribor have W1-D5-L2 of their last 8 Champions League games including qualifiers with 6/8 seeing BTTS.
- Maribor have faced the most shots-on-target in the Champions League this season – 42.
- Maribor have D3-L2 in 5 games against German opposition.
- Schalke have W6-L5 of their last 11 games with 7/11 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Schalke have W2-D1-L7 of their 10 away games this season, keeping a clean sheet twice in their wins. 7/10 away saw Over 2.5 Goals.
- Schalke have W1-D2-L4 of their last 7 Champions League games, conceding 3+ in 5/7.
- Schalke have D2-L3 of their last 5 away Champions League games, leaking 3+ in each defeat.
Porto v Shakhtar Donetsk | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Porto have W8-D1-L1 of their last 10 games and scored 2+ in 10/11.
- Porto have W23-D4-L2 of their last 29 home games, keeping 19 clean sheets.
- Porto have W6-D1 of their last 7 Champions League games and W7-D1-L2 of their last 10 home Champions League games.
- Porto have scored 2+ in their last 6 Champions League games and kept 5/7 Champions League clean sheets.
- Porto have W3-D2 against Shakhtar. Shakhtar have W7-D1-L2 of their last 10 games, only failing to win when not scoring 2+.
- Shakhtar have W4-D1-L2 of their last 7 away games with only 2/7 seeing BTTS.
- Shakhtar have W4-D2-L7 of their last 13 away Champions League games but kept clean sheets in 3/5 now.
- Shakhtar have W4-D2 in 6 European games against Portuguese sides.
Athletic v BATE Borisov | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Athletic have W5-D2-L2 of their last 9 games but only scored 2+ in 2/18 games.
- Athletic have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 games.
- Athletic have W2-D3-L3 in their last 8 home games, failing to score in 5/8.
- BATE have W3-D2-L3 of their last 8 games with only 3/8 seeing BTTS.
- BATE have W5-D5-L3 of their last 13 away games and BTTS in 9/13 away.
- BATE have D2-L6 of their last 8 away Champions League games including qualifiers, leaking 4+ in 4/8.
- BATE have L3 on the spin in the Champions League, all ‘to nil’ and leaking 3+ in each. They’ve W1-L8 in their last 9 Champions League games.
- BATE have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 6 Champions League games and in 10/11.
- BATE have W1-L6 of their 7 Champions League games v Spanish sides, failing to score in 5/7.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.