GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Liverpool v Chelsea | Saturday 12.45 | BT Sport 1
- Liverpool have only had fewer than their 14-points tally after 10 games in 4 other Premier League seasons.
- Liverpool have had W-W double results in 14/20 home league games and have only L2/21 home Premier League games.
- Liverpool have kept just 2/16 clean sheets this season and scored just 5 of their 13 goals in the league at home.
- Chelsea’s current 26-point tally has only been bettered by 3 teams at this stage of a season in Premier League history.
- Chelsea have W8 D2 of their league games and scored 2+ in 8/10. They’ve scored the first goal in 8/10.
- Chelsea have kept 1/8 clean sheets away from home this season.
- Chelsea have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/11 away games to top-half teams.
- Chelsea have W2 D2 in their last 4 against Liverpool having L4 on the spin to the Reds previously.
Burnley v Hull City | Saturday 15.00
- Burnley have D4 L6 since winning promotion – the 10th side to fail to win any of their first 10 games – 3 of the previous 9 teams survived.
- Burnley have L3/5 at home and lost by 2+ in each defeat.
- Burnley have now W2 D7 L9 of their last 18 Premier League home games.
- Burnley have conceded 3+ in 4/5 league games – all 5 saw Over 2.5 Goals.
- Burnley have failed to score in 7/11 league games this season.
- Hull have W2 D5 L3 but have only W1 D4 L5 of their last 10 away league games and D3 on the spin away.
- Hull have failed to score in 2 having scored in their first 8 games.
- Hull have kept 3/15 clean sheets this season and leaked 2+ in 6/9.
- Hull have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/18 away.
- Hull have W1 L7 of their last 8 at Burnley whilst 4/5 meetings have ended with a 1-0 scoreline now.
Manchester United v Crystal Palace | Saturday 15.00
- Man Utd have made their worst ever start to a Premier League season with 13 points from 10 games – the previous worst was 17 points.
- Man Utd have kept just 2/12 clean sheets at home in the Premier League.
- Man Utd have seen BTTS in 4/5 home games and 4/5 feature Over 2.5 Goals with 10 of their 14 points coming from home fixtures.
- Man Utd have W14/16 home games against bottom-six teams and had W-W double results in 10/13 home to bottom-six teams.
- Crystal Palace have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away games. They’ve seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/10 league games this season.
- Crystal Palace have conceded 2+ in their last 6 away Premier League games and in 11/13 league games home and away.
- Crystal Palace have scored 8 of their 14 goals from set-pieces and 9 of their 14 goals away from home.
- Crystal Palace have failed to score in 8/10 Premier League meetings with Man Utd and D2 L10 of their last 12 head-to-head in the league.
Southampton v Leicester City | Saturday 15.00
- Southampton have W7 L1 of their last 8 and W4/4 at home.
- Southampton have conceded just 5 goals this season – the best record in England – with 6/10 clean sheets and 4/5 at home.
- Southampton have only conceded 3 goals in their last 9 home games, keeping 6/9 clean sheets.
- Southampton have seen HT draws in 5/6 home to promoted teams.
- Leicester have now failed to score in 4/5 league games.
- Leicester have L3/3 away ‘to nil’ now and lost by 2+ in 3/5 away.
- Leicester have seen 5/5 away go Under 2.5 Goals with 4/5 seeing HT draws, scoring just 1 goal away.
- Leicester have conceded the first goal in 8/10 games this season
- Leicester have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 6 games away to Southampton.
West Ham United v Aston Villa | Saturday 15.00
- West Ham have made their best start to a Premier League season (W5 D2 L3).
- West Ham have had W-W double results in their last 3 home games but only actually W7/24 games at Upton Park.
- West Ham have W5/8 home to bottom-six clubs and won by 2+ in those 5/8 games.
- West Ham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/9 league games now, scoring 2+ in 6/7. They’ve seen BTTS in 4/5 home games.
- Aston Villa have L6 on the spin for the first time since 1967 and only twice before had fewer points than their tally of 10 at this stage of a Premier League season.
- Aston Villa have had L-L double results in their last 3 away and failed to score in 5/7 away.
- Aston Villa have scored just 1 first-half goal this season.
- Aston Villa have conceded 2+ in their last 6 games and L11/14 away to top-six clubs.
- Aston Villa have D1 L6 of their last 7 trips to London and L5 on the spin.
- Aston Villa have w9 D13 L5 of their 27 meetings with West Ham in the Premier League.
Queens Park Rangers v Manchester City | Saturday 17.30 | Sky Sports 1
- QPR have only W2/19 Premier League games now and have L7/10 this season.
- QPR have conceded 2+ in 6/7 games and conceded first in 3/5 at home and in 8/10 overall.
- QPR’s 7 points have all been earned at home (W2 D1 L2) and they have scored 2+ in their last 3 home games.
- QPR have only conceded 1 goal before half-time at home.
- Man City have only L4/37 Premier League games now but have W1 D1 L3 of their last 5 in all competitions.
- Man City have W3 D2 L1 of their last 6 Premier League away games.
- Man City have kept just 4/17 clean sheets this season and conceded 2+ in 3/5 away Premier League games.
- Man City have W10/14 away to promoted teams and won by 2+ in 8 of those 10 wins.
- Man City have W4 D1 of their last 5 against QPR.
Sunderland v Everton | Sunday 13.30
- Sunderland have W2 L2 of their last 4.
- Sunderland have W1 D3 L2 of their last 6 home league games.
- Sunderland have conceded before half-time in 4/5 home games.
- Sunderland have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/10 games this season.
- Everton have W6 D2 L2 of their last 10 away league games and W6/9 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Everton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/10 games in the league and BTTS in 7/10.
- Everton have conceded only 6 of their 17 goals away but 4/5 away have seen BTTS.
- Everton have W1 L2 of their last 3 against Sunderland having W12 D4 of the previous 16 meetings.
Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City | Sunday 13.30
- Spurs have W2 D2 L4 of their last 8 league games with 5/7 seeing BTTS.
- Spurs have W1 L3 of their last 4 Premier League home games.
- Spurs have L9/16 games immediately after a Europa League match, failing to score in 8/9 of those defeats.
- Spurs have scored the first goal in 10/16 home games but kept just 1/8 Premier League clean sheet.
- Stoke have only L2/6 away this season although they have D1 L5 away to London teams and L12/17 away to top-half teams.
- Stoke have scored in 4/5 away games this season.
- Stoke have conceded first in 7/8 away to top-half teams.
- Stoke have W1 D2 L3 of their last 6 trips to Spurs and W1 D2 L6 of the last 9 head-to-head.
West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United | Sunday 13.30 | Sky Sports 1
- West Brom have W3 D2 L1 of their last 6 games, keeping 3/6 clean sheets.
- West Brom have W2 D9 L3 of their last 14 home league games.
- West Brom have conceded the first goal in 12/18 home games.
- West Brom have conceded 2+ in 5/6 home games but scored 2+ in their last 3 at home – 5/6 home have featured Over 2.5 Goals as well as 8/10 overall.
- West Brom have seen 18 of the 26 goals in their games come at home with 0/5 at home being 0-0 at HT.
- Newcastle have W3 on the spin now in the league.
- Newcastle have W1 D2 L7 of their last 10 away league games.
- Newcastle have scored 9 of their 11 goals in the second-half and just 1 goal before HT away from home.
- Newcastle have W9 D4 L3 of their last 16 league games against West Brom.
Swansea City v Arsenal | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Swansea have made their best ever start to a Premier League season (W4 D3 L3).
- Swansea have conceded the first goal in 6/8 home games against top-six sides – they’ve also L6/8 home to top-six sides.
- Swansea have scored 8 of their 13 goals in the first-half and scored 12 in 5 at home.
- Arsenal have only W4/10 and all 4 wins came against bottom-six clubs.
- Arsenal have W10/20 away league games and only L1/15 Premier League games now.
- Arsenal have conceded 7 of their 11 goals in the first-half and only kept 3/10 clean sheets.
- Arsenal are yet to see a 0-0 score at HT away.
- Arsenal have scored 2+ in each of their last 5 away to Swansea (W3 D1 L1).
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.