GAIN an edge on your Champions League betting on Wednesday night with the ultimate betting stat pack.
Bayern Munich v Roma | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Bayern have W12 D4 of their 16 games, keeping 9 clean sheets although they’ve conceded in 3/4 games now.
- Bayern have W5/6 home games ‘to nil’ and W7/7 at home this season.
- Bayern have attempted the most shots-on-target in the Champions League this season with 27.
- Bayern have W4 on the spin v Italian teams, scoring 14 and conceding just 3.
- Roma have W2 D2 L3 of their last 7 having W7/7 to start the season.
- Roma have D2 L2 away and failed to net in 2 on the spin away.
- Roma have kept 0/15 away Champions League clean sheets and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/10 Champions League games.
- Roma have L9/11 away to German clubs.
Manchester City v CSKA Moscow | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Man City have W5 D4 L4 in their last 13 games.
- Man City have W4 D2 L2 at home this season and kept just 2/8 home clean sheets.
- Man City have D2 L3 of their last 5 Champions League games.
- Man City have kept 0/10 Champions League clean sheets or in 0/8 Champions League home games.
- CSKA have D1 L6 of their last 7 Champions League games and W6 D7 L21 in their last 34 Champions League games, keeping 2/34 clean sheets and conceding 2+ in 21/34.
- CSKA have W3 D5 L11 of their last 19 away Champions League games, scoring in 14/19 – and scoring in 9/11 defeats.
- CSKA have scored in 10/12 Champions League games and in 15/18 games this season.
- CSKA have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/10 Champions League games, conceding 2+ in 9/10.
- The last 3 meetings between Man City and CSKA have seen 14 goals with all 3 featuring Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS.
Ajax v Barcelona | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Ajax have W7 D4 L1 of their last 12 – only defeat was at Barcelona.
- Ajax have D3 L1 in their last 4 Champions League games with 3/4 seeing BTTS.
- Ajax have W2 D2 in their last 4 home Champions League games with 3/4 seeing BTTS.
- Ajax have scored in 8/9 home Champions League games.
- Barcelona have L2 on the spin – they L3 on the spin back in April.
- Barcelona have W2 D2 L5 of their last 9 away Champions League games and L2 on the spin away.
- Barcelona have scored in 28/29 Champions League group-stage games.
Paris Saint Germain v APOEL Nicosia | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- PSG have W4 on the spin and W10 D7 of their 17 games this season.
- PSG have W4 successive home Champions League games with 10/12 Champions League home games seeing BTTS and scoring 2+ in 9/11 home.
- PSG have W14 D5 L2 of their last 21 Champions League games, only failing to score in 2/21.
- APOEL have W9 D4 L3 of their 16 games this season, keeping 8/16 clean sheets and scoring in 13/16.
- APOEL have W13 D6 L2 in their 21 away games in 2014, scoring in 17/21.
- APOEL have W1 D2 L6 in their last 9 Champions League games and only W3 D9 L7 in 19 games in Europe.
- APOEL have scored just 1 goal but leaked only 3 in their 3 games – 5/6 Champions League games have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
NK Maribor v Chelsea | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Maribor have W3 D3 L3 in their last 9 (scoring 2+ in 2/9) including L2/3 in the league.
- Maribor have D3 L5 of their last 8 Champions League games and they’ve scored just 4 in their last 9 Champions League games.
- Maribor have kept 0/4 home Champions League clean sheets.
- Chelsea have W12 D3 of their first 15 games and had W-W double results in 8/15.
- Chelsea have scored before HT in 11/15 this season and led at HT in 8/9 Champions League group-stage games since Jose Mourinho returned.
- Chelsea have not conceded before HT in their last 8 games but have seen BTTS in 6/7 away games.
- Chelsea have kept 9/14 Champions League clean sheets.
Sporting Lisbon v Schalke 04 | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Sporting have W5 D5 L3 of their 13 games this season but W3 D1 L3 of their last 7.
- Sporting have seen 8/13 games this season feature BTTS.
- Sporting have D1 L2 of their first 3 Champions League games and now D5 L4 in their last 9 in this competition.
- Sporting have seen 31 goals in their last 7 Champions League games. However, 2/3 this season and 4/5 home games in 2014/15 have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Sporting have W1 D5 L14 against German clubs whilst Germans have W6 on the spin v Portuguese teams to an aggregate score of 23-6.
- Schalke have W3 L1 since Roberto Di Matteo took charge with 3/4 featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Schalke have W1 D1 L5 of their 7 away games this season, scoring 2+ in 1/7.
- Schalke have seen BTTS in 5/5 Champions League games in 2014.
Athletic Bilbao v FC Porto | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Athletic have W4 D4 L7 of their 15 games this season but have W2 on the spin ‘to nil’.
- Athletic have scored 2+ in just 2/15 games and only 5/15 have seen BTTS.
- Athletic have never scored 2+ in 9 Champions League games – their 4 at home have produced just 3 goals in the Champions League.
- Athletic have W1 D4 L4 of their 9 Champions League games.
- Porto have W10 D4 L1 of their 15 games this season, scoring in 14/15, keeping 9/15 clean sheets.
- Porto have W4 D3 L1 of their last 8 Champions League games and scored 2+ in their last 4.
- Porto have W4 D3 L6 of their last 13 away Champions League games including qualifies, scoring 2+ in 3/13.
Shakthar Donetsk v BATE Borisov | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Shakhtar have W4 D2 L3 in their last 9 games with 5/7 featuring BTTS and 6/7 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Shakhtar have W3 D5 L4 of their last 12 Champions League games, failing to score in 6/12.
- Shakhatar have W3 D6 L3 of their last 12 home Champions League games, keeping just 3/12 clean sheets.
- BATE have just broken a domestic league record having now OL/28 (W18 D10).
- BATE have W3 D3 L9 of their last 15 Champions League games – 2/3 wins came in qualifying.
- BATE have W3 D7 L8 of their 18 away Champions League games – 2/3 wins came in qualifying.
- BATE have conceded 14 goals in 3 Champions League group-games.
- BATE have conceded in 10/11 games now with 7/8 seeing BTTS.