GAIN an edge on your Champions League betting this Tuesday with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Atletico Madrid – Olympiakos | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Atletico have W15-D3 of their last 18 at home and have W6 on the spin.
- Atletico have W19-D1-L1 of their last 21 home games in Europe, winning 4 on the spin ‘to nil’ at home in the Champions League. They’ve kept 6/7 home Champions League clean sheets.
- Atletico have scored 8 of their 10 Champions League goals this season after HT.
- Olympiakos have W1-D2-L1 of their last 4 and W3-D2-L8 of their last 13 away.
- Olympiakos have L4 Champions League away games on the spin, leaking 2+ in each – 4/6 away have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Olympiakos have scored in 10/11 Champions League group-games.
- Olympiakos have D2-L7 of 9 away Champions League games in Spain with Greek sides D4-L15 of 19 games in Spain.
Malmö – Juventus | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Malmo have W1-D2-L4 of their last 7 games and not played for 11 days.
- Malmo have W1-D1-L2 of their last 4 home games but W3-D1-L1 of their 5 home Champions League games this season, including qualifiers.
- Malmo have kept 8/9 home clean sheets in European competition, including qualifiers.
- Juventus have W5-L1 in their last 6 games with only 1/6 seeing BTTS.
- Juventus have W2-D1-L3 of their last 6 away games with 0/6 seeing BTTS and only 1/6 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Juventus have D1-L5 of their last 6 away Champions League games, losing 4/5 ‘to nil’ – the last 3 all ending 0-1.
Ludogorets Razgrad – Liverpool | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Ludogorets have W5-D1-L1 in their last 7 games but W1-L3 of their 4 Champions League games with 3/4 seeing BTTS.
- Ludogorets have W5-D3-L2 of their last 10 home games in Europe and W17-D6-L2 of their last 25 matches at home in all competitions but only 8/25 saw BTTS.
- Liverpool have L4 on the spin, W1-D1-L5 of their last 7 and now L9/18 in 2014/15.
- Liverpool have W2-L6 of their last 8 away games with 5/8 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Liverpool have kept just 1/19 clean sheets this season.
- Liverpool have L3 on the spin ‘to nil’ in the Champions League and scored just 2 goals in their last 5 Champions League away games (W1-D1-L3).
Basel – Real Madrid | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Basel have W5 on the spin, 4/5 ‘to nil’ and have W6-D2 in their last 8 at home.
- Basel have kept 6 consecutive clean sheets at home in Europe (W5-D1) – a club record.
- Basel have collected 6 points from 4 Champions League games – their best ever return after MD4.
- Basel have only W2/15 games in Europe against Spanish opposition.
- Real Madrid have W14 games on the spin in all competitions (their record is 15 successive wins), scoring 3+ in 11/14 (56 in total) and have had W-W double results in their last 5 and in 9/10.
- Real Madrid have W6-D1 in their last 7 Champions League games and had W-W double results in 5/6 wins.
- Real Madrid have scored in 41/42 Champions League games.
Bayer Leverkusen – Monaco | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Leverkusen have W6-D5-L1 of their last 12 games and have W8-D5 of their last 13 at home, keeping 4/6 home clean sheets.
- Leverkusen have W3 on the spin in the Champions League – they’ve never W4 on the trot – they’ve W5-L1 in their last 6 Champions League games, scoring 2+ in 5/6.
- Leverkusen have only faced 25 shots in the Champions League, a tournament low.
- Leverkusen have W1-D1-L5 of their 7 Champions League games against French sides and D1-L2 of the 3 when hosting.
- Monaco have W2-D6-L2 of their last 10 games and W3-D3-L3 of their 10 away games.
- Monaco have scored 2+ in just 3/18 games this season with 13/18 seeing Under 2.5 Goals and 8/18 seeing Under 1.5 Goals.
- Monaco have W1-D2-L1 of their 4 Champions League games this season with 2 ending 0-0 and 2 ending 1-0.
- Monaco have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 Champions League games and failed to score in 6/7 of them (W1-D1-L5).
- Monaco have W1-D3-L7 of their last 11 away Champions League games.
Zenit St Petersburg – Benfica | Wednesday 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- Zenit have W3-D4-L4 of their last 11 games with only 3/11 seeing BTTS and 4/11 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Zenit have W2-D3-L2 of their last 7 home games but have kept 4/7 clean sheets.
- Zenit have D5-L1 of their last 6 home Champions League games – they’ve W2-D4-L2 of their last 8 including qualifiers.
- Zenit have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 3/4 Champions League games this season.
- Zenit have W4-D2 when hosting clubs from Portugal.
- Benfica have W8-D1-L2 of their last 11 games but W2-D1-L2 of their last 5 away with 4/5 away seeing BTTS and Over 2.5 Goals.
- Benfica have W1-D4-L6 of their last 11 away Champions League games, failing to score in 5/8 and leaking 2+ in 7/11.
- Benfica have seen 3/4 Champions League games this season produce Under 2.5 Goals.
- Benfica have L3/3 away games in Russia.
Anderlecht – Galatasaray | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Anderlecht have W2-D4-L4 of their last 10 matches with BTTS in 6/8.
- Anderlecht have D2-L3 of their last 5 home games, failing to score in 3/5.
- Anderlecht have D4-L8 of their last 12 Champions League games but 8/12 have seen BTTS including 6/7 with 5/6 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Anderlecht have L6 on the spin at home, including 3 ‘to nil’ in the Champions League.
- Galatasaray have W2-L4 of their last 6, losing all 4 by a 3-goal margin.
- Galatasaray have D1-L6 of their last 7 away Champions League games, conceding 3+ goals in 4/7. They’ve seen 8/10 away feature Over 2.5 Goals.
- Galatasaray have conceded 4+ in their last 3 Champions League games and had L-L double results in each.
- Galatasaray have D2-L3 of their 5 games against teams from Belgium.
Arsenal – Borussia Dortmund | Wednesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Arsenal have made their worst ever start to a Premier League season (W5-D5-L3).
- Arsenal have seen 9/10 home games feature BTTS and 8/10 produce Over 2.5 Goals.
- Arsenal have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 7 Champions League games (W2-D2-L3) excluding qualifiers.
- Dortmund have W3-D2-L7 of their 12 Bundesliga games this season but have W4/4 in the Champions League and have a +12 goal difference – the second best record in history after MD4.
- Dortmund have W5 on the spin in the Champions League, scoring 2+ in each and have W-W double results in all 5.
- Dortmund have actually W8-L2 of their last 10 Champions League games.
- Dortmund have W3-D1-L4 of their last 8 away and seen 9/10 away feature Over 2.5 Goals.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.