GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 12.45 | BT Sport 1
- Man City have L2/22 home league games but D1 L1 in their last 2 – they’ve not W0/3 at home since November 2010.
- Man City have led at HT in 14/20 home league games and won by 2+ in 13/20 home.
- Man City have scored 2+ in 13/15 Premier League games – they’ve scored 2+ in 5/6 v Spurs and scored 11 in their last 2 league meetings with Spurs.
- Spurs have W3 D3 L4 of their last 11 away league games.
- Spurs have seen just 2/7 games this season feature Both Teams Score but have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/11 away to top-six sides.
- Spurs have W1 L6 of their last 7 league games with Man City and L4 on the spin at the Etihad.
- The last 6 league games between Man City and Spurs have seen 30 goals.
Arsenal v Hull City | Saturday 15.00
- Arsenal have made their joint-seocond worst start to a league season under Arsene Wenger with 10 points from 7 games.
- Arsenal have W1 D4 L1 of their last 6 but not lost consecutive league games since January 2013 and 0L/21 home league games.
- Hull have W9 league games since September 2013 but not recorded back-to-back wins during that spell.
- Hull have lost by 2+ in 5/10 away to top-half teams and W1 D2 L9 of their last 12 away games in London.
- Hull have scored 2+ in their last 4 games but have conceded 2+ in 5/6 away, leading to 5/6 away seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Both teams have seen 5/7 league matches feature Both Teams Score this season.
- Arsenal have W5 league games on the spin against Hull and have scored 2+ in their last 7 meetings with the Tigers – 7/8 head-to-head have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
Burnley v West Ham United | Saturday 15.00
- Burnley have D4 L3 of their 7 games this season and D2 L1 at home.
- Burnley have failed to score in 5/7 league games but only conceded 2+ in 2/7.
- Burnley have conceded 8 of their 10 goals in the first-half.
- West Ham have W3/7 to start the season – last season it took them 20 games to W3 games.
- West Ham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in all 3 away games this season with 5/7 overall featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- West Ham have seen Both Teams Score in 5/7 league games this season including 3/3 away.
- West Ham have D1 L2 of their last 3 against Burnley, conceding 2+ in all 3.
Crystal Palace v Chelsea | Saturday 15.00
- Crystal Palace have conceded 2+ in 8/10 league games now.
- Crystal Palace have conceded the first goal in 4/5 home games against top-six sides.
- Crystal Palace have scored just 3 of their 10 goals at home but have kept 2/3 home clean sheets.
- Chelsea have W8 D2 of their last 10 league games and have made the second best start to a Premier League season after 7 games and scored 2+ in 6/7.
- Chelsea have kept 21/45 clean sheets since the start of last season but seen Both Teams Score in all 3 away games this campaign.
- Chelsea have W10 D4 L1 of their last 15 London derbies in the league – the loss came at Crystal Palace.
Everton v Aston Villa | Saturday 15.00
- Everton have scored 2+ in their last 9 home league games now but also conceded 2+ in their last 4 at home.
- Everton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/9 home Premier League games.
- Everton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/7 league games this season and BTTS in 6/7.
- Aston Villa have L3 on the spin ‘to nil’ and conceded 2+ in each.
- Aston Villa have L8/11 away league games.
- Aston Villa have had just 10 shots on target in their 7 league games. Only 1/7 match has seen BTTS.
- Aston Villa have W1 D7 L3 of their last 11 league games with Everton – 5/7 have ended all square whilst the Toffees have scored 2+ in 7/8 home games against Villa.
Newcastle United v Leicester City | Saturday 15.00
- Newcastle have D4 L3 of 7 league games this season whilst, of the 17 ever-present Premier League sides in 2014, the Toon Army have collected fewest wins (5), fewest points (20, scored the fewest goals (21) and conceded the most goals (49).
- Newcastle have leaked 2+ in 9/12 home league games with 6/7 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Newcastle are yet to score the opening goal in a Premier League game this season, the only side not to.
- Leicester have conceded 2+ in their last 3 league games.
- Leicester have scored just 1 goal in 3 away with all 3 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.The Foxes have kept 8/16 clean sheets in away league games.
- Leicester have failed to score in 5/7 against Newcastle and have L4 on the spin at St James Park – 8/9 head-to-head have featured Under 2.5 Goals.
Southampton v Sunderland | Saturday 15.00
- Southampton (42) have picked up more league points in 2014 than both Everton (41) and Manchester United (41).
- Southampton boast the bet defence in the top four tiers of English football, leaking just 5 goals with 3/7 clean sheets.
- Southampton have W2 D1 at home, scoring 6 and conceding just 1.
- Southampton have scored 8 of their 11 goals in the second-half.
- Sunderland have W1 D5 L1 of their first 7 and have W2 D3 L1 of their last 6 away league games.
- Sunderland have seen 10 of the 15 goals in their matches come before half-time.
- Sunderland have 0L/8 against Southampton with the last 3 league meetings ending in a score draw.
Queens Park Rangers v Liverpool | Sunday 13.30 | Sky Sports 1
- QPR have L8/10 Premier League games now and conceded 2+ in their last 4.
- QPR have W5 D10 L17 of their 32 Premier League games under Harry Redknapp.
- QPR have W1 D1 L1 home this season, picking up 100% of their points at Loftus Road and scoring 3 of their 4 goals at home.
- Liverpool have W4 D2 L4 of their last 10 league games and have kept just 1/13 Premier League clean sheet.
- Liverpool have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/7 this season, the same figure for BTTS.
- Liverpool have seen HT draws in 10/15 away to promoted teams.
- Liverpool have W5 L1 of their last 6 league meetings with QPR, keeping 4/6 clean sheets.
Stoke City v Swansea City | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Stoke have seen just 3 goals scored in their 3 home league games this season, a divisional low and 6/7 home league games have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Swansea have D2 L2 of their last 4 after starting with W3/3.
- Swansea saw Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS in 2/3 away games this season.
- Swansea have scored the opening goal in 5/7 league games.
- Swansea have D1 L2 of their 3 away Premier League games at Stoke.
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United | Monday 20.00 | Sky Sports 1
- West Brom have scored 6 of their 8 goals at home this season but have W1 D1 L1 of those 3 home games.
- West Brom have seen BTTS in just 2/7 games this season.
- West Brom have conceded the first goal in 7/9 home games to top-six teams.
- Man Utd have W3 L1 of their last 4 but have D2 L1 of their 3 away.
- Man Utd have scored 2+ in their last 4 with all 4 featuring Over 2.5 Goals – 5/7 overall have gone Over 2.5 Goals.
- Man Utd have scored 9 first-half goals already this season, a divisional high – they’ve opened the scoring in 5/7 matches and led at HT in 4/7 games.