WE’VE done the hard work for you. Looking for the best stats for Saturday’s action in League Two? We got them. *All games 15.00 unless stated*
Cambridge United v Oxford United | 12.15 | Sky Sports 1
- Cambridge have L3/5 home games and been level at HT in 3/5 home.
- Cambridge have scored 18 goals – only Northampton (19) have scored more.
- Oxford have D2 L3 away this season and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/11 away to bottom-half sides.
- Oxford have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/11 league games this season.
- Oxford have conceded first in all 8 away games this season.
- The two teams have W1 D4 L1 in the last 6 University derbies.
Northampton Town v Burton Albion | 14.00
- Northampton have W3 D1 L1 of their home games.
- Northampton have scored in their last 8 games but 8/11 have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Northampton have seen HT draws in 5/8 home games against top-six clubs.
- Burton have W7/7 this season when taking the lead.
- Burton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 16/20 away games.
- Burton have L3/4 now and conceded 3+ in the 3 defeats.
- Burton have failed to net in their last 2 away games at Sixfields.
Accrington Stanley v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Accrington have now W5/6 including 3/6 clean sheets and scored in their last 8 games.
- Accrington have W3 on the spin at home.
- Accrington have seen HT draws in 6/9 home games against bottom-six clubs.
- Dagenham have W1 D2 L4 in their last 7 but conceded 2+ in 3/5 away.
- Dagenham have seen HT draws in 7/11 away games.
- Dagenham have conceded 15 of their 19 goals in the second-half.
- Dagenham have W3 L1 in their last 4 trips to Accrington and W5 D4 L1 of the last 10 head-to-head.
AFC Wimbledon v Bury
- Wimbledon have W2 D1 L2 at home in the league this season and W2 D2 L2 of their last 6 in the league.
- Wimbledon have scored first in 6/8 home games against top-six teams but seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/10 against top-six opposition at home.
- Wimbledon have scored in 14/15 games in all competitions this season and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/15 including 4/5 home league games.
- Bury have W15 league games in 2014 – a divisional high. And have W6 D1 L1 in their last 8.
- Bury have scored 2+ in 9/13 games in all competitions this season.
- Bury have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/8 league games now.
Carlisle United v Stevenage
- Carlisle have won back-to-back games ‘to nil’ now having W0/9 to start the season.
- Carlisle have seen HT draws in 4/5 home games.
- Carlisle have W3/26 league games.
- Stevenage have seen HT draws in 4/5 away games and Under 2.5 Goals in 3/5 away.
- Stevenage have never scored 2+ in 6 games against Carlisle (W1 D2 L3).
Exeter City v Hartlepool United
- Exeter have W4 league games on the trot, all 2-1.
- Exeter are yet to keep a clean sheet this season, conceding exactly 1 goal in 9/11.
- Exeter have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/19 home games.
- Exeter have had HT draws in 6/10 home to bottom-six sides.
- Hartlepool have L20 league games in 2014 – 4 more than the next worse.
- Hartlepool have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/14 away games and L4/5 away this season, scoring just 1 goal before HT.
- Hartlepool have W5 D2 L1 in their last 8 away to Exeter and kept clean sheets in 3/4 against the Grecians.
Luton Town v Southend United
- Luton have W4 D1 in their last 5 games and conceded just 2 in 6 now.
- Luton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/5 home games and seen Under 1.5 Goals in 3/5 home games.
- Southend have W4/5 league games including W2 on the spin away.
- Southend have seen 10/11 league games feature Under 2.5 Goals.
- Southend have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/5 away games this season and in 12/19 away further back – they were level at HT in 15/19 of those games.
- Southend haven’t won at Luton since 1964 – D4 L6 since, failing to net in their last 4 at Kenilworth road.
Morecambe v Wycombe Wanderers
- Morecambe have W1 L3 of their last 4 – all 4 have ended 1-0.
- Morecambe have W3 D1 L1 at home, winning in the 3 games in which they scored.
- Morecambe have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/15 home to top-six teams.
- Wycombe hold the best defence in the Football League conceding just 7 goals in 11 games.
- Wycombe have W4 D4 in their last 8. Wycombe have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/15 away games. They’ve W3 D2 away, including 3/5 clean sheets.
- Wycombe have W6 D4 of their meetings with Morecambe, keeping clean sheets in 7/10.
Newport County v York City
- Newport have L1/8 in the league now and W2 D2 L1 at home but kept 0/5 home clean sheets.
- Newport have scored 9 of their 12 goals at home.
- Newport have only conceded 2 first-half goals in their last 10 and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/11.
- York have W1 D7 L3 this season but have still accumulated the joint-most league wins in League Two for 2014 (15).
- York have also kept 19/34 clean sheets in 2014 including 3/11 this season.
- York have scored first in 8/13 away but have W1 D2 L2 away this season and are yet to keep a clean sheet.
- York have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/11 this season and in 9/11 away from home.
Portsmouth v Mansfield Town
- Portsmouth have W1 D3 L3 in their last 7 league games including D3 on the spin (2/3 were 0-0).
- Portsmouth have W3 D1 L1 at home in the league and scored 8 of their 10 goals at home.
- Portsmouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/11 league games this season and in 14/18 home games.
- Mansfield have L2 on the spin ‘to nil’ and W1 L4 away, failing to score in 3/5.
- Mansfield have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/15 away games and had HT draws in 6/9 away to top-half teams.
- Mansfield have W1 D3 in 4 meetings with Portsmouth, scoring exactly 2 goals in 3/4 meetings.
Shrewsbury Town v Cheltenham Town
- Shrewsbury have W1 D1 L4 in their last 6, failing to score in 5/6.
- Shrewsbury have W4 D1 at home, including 4/5 clean sheets though and remain the only unbeaten home side.
- Shrewsbury hvve seen Both Teams Score in just 3/11 games this season.
- Cheltenham have D3 L3 in their last 6 and failed to net in 4/6.
- Cheltenham have scored just 9 goals (the second worst in the league) and failed to net in 3 away.
- Cheltenham have seen Both Teams Score in just 1/5 away and in 4/11 overall with 14/16 games now going Under 2.5 Goals.
- Cheltenham have failed to net in 4/5 against the Shrews and have D3 L4 in the last 7 league meetings.
Tranmere Rovers v Plymouth Argyle
- Tranmere have only W2/11 since relegation, have L3 on the spin now and D2 L4 of their last 6, failing to net in 4/6.
- Tranmere have W1 D2 L2 home and seen HT draws in 3/5 home games.
- Tranmere have conceded 12 of their 15 goals in the second-half.
- Plymouth have W1 L4 of their 5 away games and scored just 3 of their 12 goals away.
- Plymouth have conceded the first goal in 7/10 away.
- Plymouth have W1 L5 of their 6 league games with Tranmere.