GAIN an edge on your League Onee betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Barnsley v Bristol City | 15.00
- Barnsley have W2 L4 of their last 6 and W2 L4 of their 6 at home.
- Barnsley have conceded 14 goals in their 6 home games with Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 and Over 3.5 Goals in 4/6.
- Bristol City have W12 D8 of their last 20 – their best league run since 1955.
- Bristol City have scored 2+ in 9/10 with 7/8 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Bristol City have kept just 2/31 away clean sheets.
- Bristol City have scored 2+ in 8/9 against Barnsley but W2 D1 L5 of their last 8 league meetings at Oakwell.
Coventry v Peterborough | 15.00
- Coventry have D1 L6 in their last 7 and seen L-L double results in their last 3, conceding 2+ in their last 5.
- Coventry have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 and in 12/20 home games.
- Peterborough have L12/20 away but seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/8 away to bottom-six sides.
- Peterborough have scored 2+ in each of their last 6 away to Coventry in the league – those 6 meetings at Coventry have produced 30 goals with the hosts W3 D2 of the last 5.
Crewe v Sheffield United | 15.00
- Crewe have W3 on the spin now having L4 on the trot beforehand.
- Crewe have L6/10 home to top-six teams.
- Crewe have conceded 21 first-half goals – as many as Sheffield United have scored in total.
- Sheffield United have W5 D1 L2 of their last 8 and scored in their last 11.
- Sheffield United have scored 2+ in their last 7.
- Sheffield United have seen HT draws in 6/8 away to bottom-six sides.
- Sheffield United have kept 1/11 clean sheets away to Crewe.
Doncaster v MK Dons | 15.00
- Doncaster have W2 D1 L5 of their previous 8 and only W1/6 at home.
- Doncaster conceded the first goal in 4/6 home and lost by 2+ in 3/6 home.
- MK Dons have W5 D1 L2 of their last 8 games and W8/13 away.
- MK Dons last 10 goals have all come after HT.
- MK Dons have D2 L1 at Doncaster but kept back-to-back clean sheets against Rovers.
Gillingham v Crawley | 15.00
- Gillingham have D2 L4 of their last 6 and D1 L2 at home, failing to score in all 3.
- Gillingham have now failed to score in 6/9.
- Crawley have W3 D2 L3 in their last 8 but D2 L4 in their last 6 away.
- Crawley conceded 2+ in each of their last 3 away and conceded first in 8/11 away.
- Crawley have kept 6/14 clean sheets – a league high.
Oldham v Bradford | 15.00
- Oldham have W5 D5 in their last 10 games and scored 2+ in 5/8.
- Oldham have scored 2+ in each of their last 3 at home but 9/13 home have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Bradford have D1 L2 in their last 3, conceding 2+ in each. But they’ve W3 D3 L1 away.
- Bradford have seen HT draws in 6/8 away to top-half teams and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 away to top-half teams.
- Bradford have D2 L6 of their last 8 against Oldham, shipped 2+ in 4/6 away to Oldham and failed to keep a clean sheet in 13 against Oldham. But the Bantams have scored in 16/17 away to Oldham.
Port Vale v Leyton Orient | 15.00
- Port Vale have W2 D2 L2 in their last 6 but W2 D1 in their last 3 home games, scoring 2+ in each.
- Port Vale have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 5 at home and in 7/8 home to bottom-half sides.
- Port Vale are the only League One side yet to keep a clean sheet.
- Leyton Orient have the second best away points haul – W3 D4 of their 7 games – they’ve scored 2+ in their last 3 away.
- Leyton Orient have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/10 away to bottom-half teams and they’ve W5/8 away to bottom-half teams.
- Leyton Orient have W4 L1 of their last 5 against Port Vale.
Preston v Fleetwood | 15.00
- Preston have W5 on the spin, keeping 4 clean sheets and hsve scored in every game this season.
- Preston have W12 D7 at home now – their best home run since 2006 – they’ve scored 2+ in their last 4 at home.
- Fleetwood have L5 on the spin away, all by a 1-goal margin. They’ve only conceded 2+ in 1/6 away.
- Fleetwood have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 3 games.
Scunthorpe v Notts County | 15.00
- Scunthorpe have W1 D2 in their last 3 and scored in their last 8.
- Scunthorpe have seen 10/14 games go Over 2.5 Goals including 7/8 and 5/7 at home.
- Notts County have W4 on the spin and OL/8 now. They’ve W3 D3 away.
- Notts County have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/12 away to bottom-six teams and scored first in 11/15 away to bottom-six teams.
- Notts County have conceded 9 of their 12 goals in the second-half.
- Notts County have W3 D3 in their last 6 with Scunthorpe and only L1/11 against the Iron.
Swindon v Colchester | 15.00
- Swindon have W5 D4 L1 of their last 10 games, scored 2+ in 6/7 and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7.
- Swindon have scored first in 8/11 home matches but conceded 2+ in their last 3 at home.
- Colchester have W4 D2 L2 of their last 8 games, scoring 2+ in 6/8.
- Colchester have seen HT draws in 8/10 away and L6/8 away to top-half teams.
- Colchester have failed to score in their last 2 away to Swindon.
Walsall v Chesterfield | 15.00
- Walsall have only W2/20 league games now and failed to score in 7/14 this season.
- Walsall have D1 L3 of their last 4, losing the 3 games by a 1-goal margin each time.
- Walsall have conceded the first goal in 9/16 home.
- Chesterfield have W1 D3 L3 in their last 7 and L3 on the spin away.
- Chesterfield have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 5 away, conceding 2+ in each of their last 4 away.
- Chesterfield have scored 2+ in 4/5 away to Walsall but conceded in 10/11 against the Saddlers.
Yeovil v Rochdale | 15.00
- Yeovil have D1 L4 of their last 5, conceding 2+ in 4/5.
- Yeovil have W1 D4 L2 at home and conceded first in 4/7 home – their last 6 at home have all gone Under 2.5 Goals.
- Rochdale have W5 D1 L2 of their last 8 and W4 L2 away.
- Rochdale have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 4/6 away and Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.