GAIN an edge on this weekend’s football betting with our comprehensive Stat Pack covering League One…
Chesterfield v Oldham | 15.00
- Chesterfield have W3 D1 L1 at home with 4/5 featuring BTTS and 3/5 Over 2.5 Goals. But they have conceded the first goal in 3/5 home games.
- Chesterfield have scored 2+ in 6/7 with Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7.
- Chesterfield have kept just 1/11 clean sheets with 9/11 seeing BTTS.
- Oldham have W4 D4 of their last 8 and W1 D4 L1 away from home.
- Oldham have conceded 10 of their 14 goals in the first-half.
- Oldham have D3 on the spin away, each seeing the D-D double result bank.
- Oldham scored 2+ in their last 3 games with all 3 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Oldham have seen HT draws in 11/12 away to promoted clubs with Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 of those matches.
- Oldham have D2 L3 of their last 5 at Chesterfield but scored in the last 6 meetings.
Coventry v Bristol City | 15.00
- Coventry have D1 L4 of their last 5, conceding 2+ in 4/5.
- Coventry have W3 D2 L1 at home, picking up 11 of their 13 points at home.
- Coventry have scored 9 of their 13 goals in the first-half and led at HT in 6/8 home to top-six teams, scoring first in 6/8.
- Bristol City have 0L/18 league games now and W8 D4 this season. They’ve W3 D3 away with 5/6 away seeing BTTS.
- Bristol City have scored 3+ in 5/6 now with 8/12 seeing BTTS.
- Bristol City have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/12 games as well as in 11/15 away.
- Bristol City have W2 D2 L4 of their last 8 with Coventry, without keeping a clean sheet.
Fleetwood v Doncaster | 15.00
- Fleetwood have W1 D3 L4 of their last 8 games but W2 D4 of their 6 home fixtures.
- Fleetwood have seen HT draws in 5/6 home games (4/6 were 0-0 at HT).
- Fleetwood have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/6 home and in 9/12 overall.
- Fleetwood have kept 3/6 home clean sheets and 5/12 clean sheets this term.
- Fleetwood have scored 8 of their 11 goals in the first-half.
- Doncaster have W3 L2 of their 5 games away despite conceding the first goal in 3/5 away.
- Doncaster have seen Over 2.5 Goals 4/5 away with 1/5 remaining goalless at HT on the road.
- Doncaster have failed to score in 4/6 but have scored 2+ in the other 2 fixtures.
Leyton Orient v MK Dons | 15.00
- Leyton Orient have W1 D4 L3 of their last 8 games but D1 L4 of their 6 home games, including L3 on the spin at home.
- Leyton Orient have L7/10 home to top-six teams and conceded 2+ in 4/5 home games.
- Leyton Orient have scored just 4 of their 13 goals at home and failed to net before HT in 4/5 at home.
- Leyton Orient have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 whilst 8/11 have seen BTTS.
- MK Dons have W5 D1 L2 of their last 8 and W3 L1 of their last 4 away.
- MK Dons have scored 2+ in 5/6 games now with 4/5 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- MK Dons have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/12 away matches.
- MK Dons have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 meetings with Orient at Brisbane Road.
- Leyton Orient have W3 on the spin against MK Dons.
Notts County v Crawley | 15.00
- Notts County have W6 D6 L2 of their last 14 league games.
- Notts County have W2 on the spin after D4 on the trot, keeping 4/6 clean sheets.
- Notts County have scored first in 8/11 this season and led at HT in 7/8 home games with bottom-half teams.
- Notts County have W10/14 home games against bottom-half teams.
- Notts County have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games and in 8/11 overall.
- Crawley have W1 D2 L3 away, failing to net in 4/6.
- Crawley have conceded the first goal in 7/10 away.
- Crawley have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/12 this season.
Peterborough v Barnsley | 15.00
- Peterborough have W4 D2 L2 of their last 8 and W3 D2 L1 at home but have conceded 2+ in 3/6 at home.
- Peterborough have only L1/12 at home and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/19 home games with 4/6 going that way this season and 4/6 home games seeing BTTS.
- Peterborough have only seen 1/6 home go into HT at 0-0 – that’s the same figure as Barnsley’s away games.
- Barnsley have W2 on the spin now and W2 D3 L1 away from home.
- Barnsley have conceded first in 3/6 away with 4/6 featuring BTTS.
- The last 6 meetings at London Road have all seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Barnsley have W5 L1 of their last 6 trips to Peterborough.
Preston v Port Vale | 15.00
- Preston have W3 on the spin and 0L/19 at home now – W3 D3 at home this season. But have conceded 7 of their 11 goals at home.
- Preston have W8/10 home against bottom-six clubs and won by 2+ in 6/10 of those games.
- Preston have scored 2+ in their last 4 games with 4/6 home games featuring BTTS.
- Preston are the only side to score in every league game this season.
- Preston have seen a 0-0 HT score in just 1/6 home games. That’s the same figure as Port Vale’s away games.
- Port Vale have W1/19 away now and W1 D2 L3 away this season but have W2 D1 L1 of their last 4.
- Port Vale have L7/10 away to top-six teams and 5/6 away this season have seen BTTS.
- Port Vale have conceded 2+ in their last 3 games with Preston and L-L in all three.
- Preston have only failed to score in 1/11 home games with Port Vale since 1985 – the last 8 league meetings have produced 34 goals.
Rochdale v Gillingham | 15.00
- Rochdale have W4 L2 of their last 6, scoring 3+ in 3/6. But they’ve W2 D1 L3 at home.
- Rochdale have failed to score in 3/6 at home and scored just 6 of their 19 goals at home.
- Rochdale have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home and Under 1.5 Goals in 3/6 home.
- Gillingham have W1 D2 L4 of their last 7, failing to score in 5/7 and L3 on the spin.
- Gillingham have L8/10 away and D1 L5 away this season, conceding 12 goals.
- Gillingham have W1 D3 of the 4 meetings with Rochdale at this level but the Gills have failed to score 2+ in 10 against the Dale.
Scunthorpe v Colchester | 15.00
- Scunthorpe have W2 L3 of their last 5 but L8/12 overall and W2 L4 of their 6 at home.
- Scunthorpe have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 6 as well as in 9/12 this season and in 5/6 at home.
- Scunthorpe have seen BTTS in 4/6 home and in 8/12 overall.
- Colchester have W3 D2 L2 of their last 7 and W2 D1 L1 in their last 4 away.
- Colchester have scored 2+ in 5/6 with 8/12 going Over 2.5 Goals and 4/6 away following suit.
- Colchester have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/9 away to promoted clubs and Over 3.5 Goals in 5/9 away to promoted clubs.
- Colchester have D5 L4 of their last 9 against Scunthorpe and D4 L5 of their last 9 away trips to Glanford Park.
Walsall v Crewe | 15.00
- Walsall have W2 D3 L3 of their last 8 but W2 D3 L1 at home, collecting 9 of their 12 points at home.
- Walsall have scored 8 of their 11 goals in the second-half and 8 of their 11 goals at home.
- Walsall have seen 3/6 at home feature BTTS and Over 2.5 Goals but 9/12 home games have gone Under 2.5 Goals.
- Walsall have scored first in 5/10 home games against bottom-six clubs.
- Crewe have W2 D1 L5 of their last 8 games and D1 L5 away.
- Crewe have L7/13 away now, conceding 2+ in 5/6 away.
- Crewe have scored 7 of their 10 goals in the first-half but are yet to keep a clean sheet.
- Crewe have L1/10 against Walsall with the last 5 at Walsall all ending in draws and the last 7 meetings at Walsall all seeing BTTS.
Yeovil v Swindon | 15.00
- Yeovil have L3 on the spin now, leaking 2+ in each defeat and failing to score in 2/3.
- Yeovil have W1 D3 L2 of their 6 home games, 5/6 saw Under 2.5 Goals and 4/6 were 0-0 HT draws.
- Yeovil have scored 9 of their 12 goals away.
- Swindon have W6 D3 L1 of their first 10 games and W3 on the spin.
- Swindon have scored 2+ in their last 5 and in 7/8. And scored 2+ in 4/5 away.
- Swindon have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/10, the same figure as BTTS.
- Swindon have only L1/6 away games against Yeovil in the league.
Bradford v Sheffield Utd | 17.15 | Sky Sports 1
- Bradford have W3 D2 L3 of their last 8 and W2 D1 L3 of their 6 home games.
- Bradford have seen 4/6 home games feature BTTS with 9 of their 14 goals conceded coming at home.
- Bradford have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/10 home to top-half teams.
- Sheffield United have W4 D2 L2 of their last 8 and W2 D1 L3 of their 6 away.
- Sheffield United’s last 3 away games have seen Over 4.5 Goals although 9/15 away matches have gone Under 2.5 Goals.
- Sheffield United’s last 5 games all went Over 2.5 Goals, producing 24 goals in total. BTTS has banked in 7/11 games this season.
- Sheffield United have drawn the first half in 10/20 away matches.
- Shefffield United have W9 D6 L1 of their last 16 against Bradford but they did lose at Valley Parade last season, their first loss at Bradford since 1987.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.