GAIN an edge on this weekend’s football betting with our comprehensive Stat Pack covering League One…
Chesterfield v Oldham | 15.00
- Chesterfield have W3 D1 L1 at home with 4/5 featuring BTTS and 3/5 Over 2.5 Goals. But they have conceded the first goal in 3/5 home games.
- Chesterfield have scored 2+ in 6/7 with Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7.
- Chesterfield have kept just 1/11 clean sheets with 9/11 seeing BTTS.
- Oldham have W4 D4 of their last 8 and W1 D4 L1 away from home.
- Oldham have conceded 10 of their 14 goals in the first-half.
- Oldham have D3 on the spin away, each seeing the D-D double result bank.
- Oldham scored 2+ in their last 3 games with all 3 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Oldham have seen HT draws in 11/12 away to promoted clubs with Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 of those matches.
- Oldham have D2 L3 of their last 5 at Chesterfield but scored in the last 6 meetings.
Coventry v Bristol City | 15.00
- Coventry have D1 L4 of their last 5, conceding 2+ in 4/5.
- Coventry have W3 D2 L1 at home, picking up 11 of their 13 points at home.
- Coventry have scored 9 of their 13 goals in the first-half and led at HT in 6/8 home to top-six teams, scoring first in 6/8.
- Bristol City have 0L/18 league games now and W8 D4 this season. They’ve W3 D3 away with 5/6 away seeing BTTS.
- Bristol City have scored 3+ in 5/6 now with 8/12 seeing BTTS.
- Bristol City have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/12 games as well as in 11/15 away.
- Bristol City have W2 D2 L4 of their last 8 with Coventry, without keeping a clean sheet.
Fleetwood v Doncaster | 15.00
- Fleetwood have W1 D3 L4 of their last 8 games but W2 D4 of their 6 home fixtures.
- Fleetwood have seen HT draws in 5/6 home games (4/6 were 0-0 at HT).
- Fleetwood have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/6 home and in 9/12 overall.
- Fleetwood have kept 3/6 home clean sheets and 5/12 clean sheets this term.
- Fleetwood have scored 8 of their 11 goals in the first-half.
- Doncaster have W3 L2 of their 5 games away despite conceding the first goal in 3/5 away.
- Doncaster have seen Over 2.5 Goals 4/5 away with 1/5 remaining goalless at HT on the road.
- Doncaster have failed to score in 4/6 but have scored 2+ in the other 2 fixtures.
Leyton Orient v MK Dons | 15.00
- Leyton Orient have W1 D4 L3 of their last 8 games but D1 L4 of their 6 home games, including L3 on the spin at home.
- Leyton Orient have L7/10 home to top-six teams and conceded 2+ in 4/5 home games.
- Leyton Orient have scored just 4 of their 13 goals at home and failed to net before HT in 4/5 at home.
- Leyton Orient have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 whilst 8/11 have seen BTTS.
- MK Dons have W5 D1 L2 of their last 8 and W3 L1 of their last 4 away.
- MK Dons have scored 2+ in 5/6 games now with 4/5 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- MK Dons have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/12 away matches.
- MK Dons have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 meetings with Orient at Brisbane Road.
- Leyton Orient have W3 on the spin against MK Dons.
Notts County v Crawley | 15.00
- Notts County have W6 D6 L2 of their last 14 league games.
- Notts County have W2 on the spin after D4 on the trot, keeping 4/6 clean sheets.
- Notts County have scored first in 8/11 this season and led at HT in 7/8 home games with bottom-half teams.
- Notts County have W10/14 home games against bottom-half teams.
- Notts County have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games and in 8/11 overall.
- Crawley have W1 D2 L3 away, failing to net in 4/6.
- Crawley have conceded the first goal in 7/10 away.
- Crawley have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/12 this season.
Peterborough v Barnsley | 15.00
- Peterborough have W4 D2 L2 of their last 8 and W3 D2 L1 at home but have conceded 2+ in 3/6 at home.
- Peterborough have only L1/12 at home and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/19 home games with 4/6 going that way this season and 4/6 home games seeing BTTS.
- Peterborough have only seen 1/6 home go into HT at 0-0 – that’s the same figure as Barnsley’s away games.
- Barnsley have W2 on the spin now and W2 D3 L1 away from home.
- Barnsley have conceded first in 3/6 away with 4/6 featuring BTTS.
- The last 6 meetings at London Road have all seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Barnsley have W5 L1 of their last 6 trips to Peterborough.
Preston v Port Vale | 15.00
- Preston have W3 on the spin and 0L/19 at home now – W3 D3 at home this season. But have conceded 7 of their 11 goals at home.
- Preston have W8/10 home against bottom-six clubs and won by 2+ in 6/10 of those games.
- Preston have scored 2+ in their last 4 games with 4/6 home games featuring BTTS.
- Preston are the only side to score in every league game this season.
- Preston have seen a 0-0 HT score in just 1/6 home games. That’s the same figure as Port Vale’s away games.
- Port Vale have W1/19 away now and W1 D2 L3 away this season but have W2 D1 L1 of their last 4.
- Port Vale have L7/10 away to top-six teams and 5/6 away this season have seen BTTS.
- Port Vale have conceded 2+ in their last 3 games with Preston and L-L in all three.
- Preston have only failed to score in 1/11 home games with Port Vale since 1985 – the last 8 league meetings have produced 34 goals.
Rochdale v Gillingham | 15.00
- Rochdale have W4 L2 of their last 6, scoring 3+ in 3/6. But they’ve W2 D1 L3 at home.
- Rochdale have failed to score in 3/6 at home and scored just 6 of their 19 goals at home.
- Rochdale have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home and Under 1.5 Goals in 3/6 home.
- Gillingham have W1 D2 L4 of their last 7, failing to score in 5/7 and L3 on the spin.
- Gillingham have L8/10 away and D1 L5 away this season, conceding 12 goals.
- Gillingham have W1 D3 of the 4 meetings with Rochdale at this level but the Gills have failed to score 2+ in 10 against the Dale.
Scunthorpe v Colchester | 15.00
- Scunthorpe have W2 L3 of their last 5 but L8/12 overall and W2 L4 of their 6 at home.
- Scunthorpe have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 6 as well as in 9/12 this season and in 5/6 at home.
- Scunthorpe have seen BTTS in 4/6 home and in 8/12 overall.
- Colchester have W3 D2 L2 of their last 7 and W2 D1 L1 in their last 4 away.
- Colchester have scored 2+ in 5/6 with 8/12 going Over 2.5 Goals and 4/6 away following suit.
- Colchester have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/9 away to promoted clubs and Over 3.5 Goals in 5/9 away to promoted clubs.
- Colchester have D5 L4 of their last 9 against Scunthorpe and D4 L5 of their last 9 away trips to Glanford Park.
Walsall v Crewe | 15.00
- Walsall have W2 D3 L3 of their last 8 but W2 D3 L1 at home, collecting 9 of their 12 points at home.
- Walsall have scored 8 of their 11 goals in the second-half and 8 of their 11 goals at home.
- Walsall have seen 3/6 at home feature BTTS and Over 2.5 Goals but 9/12 home games have gone Under 2.5 Goals.
- Walsall have scored first in 5/10 home games against bottom-six clubs.
- Crewe have W2 D1 L5 of their last 8 games and D1 L5 away.
- Crewe have L7/13 away now, conceding 2+ in 5/6 away.
- Crewe have scored 7 of their 10 goals in the first-half but are yet to keep a clean sheet.
- Crewe have L1/10 against Walsall with the last 5 at Walsall all ending in draws and the last 7 meetings at Walsall all seeing BTTS.
Yeovil v Swindon | 15.00
- Yeovil have L3 on the spin now, leaking 2+ in each defeat and failing to score in 2/3.
- Yeovil have W1 D3 L2 of their 6 home games, 5/6 saw Under 2.5 Goals and 4/6 were 0-0 HT draws.
- Yeovil have scored 9 of their 12 goals away.
- Swindon have W6 D3 L1 of their first 10 games and W3 on the spin.
- Swindon have scored 2+ in their last 5 and in 7/8. And scored 2+ in 4/5 away.
- Swindon have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/10, the same figure as BTTS.
- Swindon have only L1/6 away games against Yeovil in the league.
Bradford v Sheffield Utd | 17.15 | Sky Sports 1
- Bradford have W3 D2 L3 of their last 8 and W2 D1 L3 of their 6 home games.
- Bradford have seen 4/6 home games feature BTTS with 9 of their 14 goals conceded coming at home.
- Bradford have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/10 home to top-half teams.
- Sheffield United have W4 D2 L2 of their last 8 and W2 D1 L3 of their 6 away.
- Sheffield United’s last 3 away games have seen Over 4.5 Goals although 9/15 away matches have gone Under 2.5 Goals.
- Sheffield United’s last 5 games all went Over 2.5 Goals, producing 24 goals in total. BTTS has banked in 7/11 games this season.
- Sheffield United have drawn the first half in 10/20 away matches.
- Shefffield United have W9 D6 L1 of their last 16 against Bradford but they did lose at Valley Parade last season, their first loss at Bradford since 1987.