WANT to gain an extra edge with your betting on the Euro 2016 qualifiers? Check out our comprehensive stats you won’t find anywhere else in the world. *All fixtures 19.45*
Germany v Republic of Ireland | Sky Sports 5
- Germany suffered their first competitive defeat on Saturday since Euro 2012 – W14 D4 L1 during that spell. 10/14 wins were by 2+ goals.
- Germany’s defeat to Poland was the first time they’d failed to score in a qualifier since 2007 and was also their first qualifying defeat since 2007.
- Germany have seen Both Teams Score in just 3/8 qualifiers, keeping 5/8 clean sheets. But Over 2.5 Goals has paid out in 20/21 qualifiers.
- Germany have scored 2+ in just 2/7 competitive games now.
- Ireland have W3 qualifiers on the trot for the first time since 2011 – they’ve not W4 on the spin since 2007.
- Ireland have failed to score in 3/4 away qualifiers, including a L3-0 at Germany.
- Ireland have W9 D8 L2 of their last 19 away qualifiers with only 7/19 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Ireland have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/13 competitive games.
Gibraltar v Georgia | Sky Sports Interactive
- Gibraltar have lost back-to-back qualifiers 7-0.
- Gibraltar have scored 3 goals in their 7 games in history (v Estonia, Malta and Faroe Islands).
- Georgia have D2 L7 of their last 9 qualifiers, failing to score in 6/9.
- Georgia have not won an away qualifier since 2006 – D4 L16 of their last 20.
- Georgia have seen Both Teams Score in 10/14 away qualifiers with 8/10 featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Georgia have scored 2+ in an away qualifier once since 2006.
Poland v Scotland | Sky Sports 1
- Poland have W2 competitive games on the spin. They’ve not W3 on the spin since 2007.
- Poland have W3 D2 L1 home qualifiers since Euro 2012 with 4/6 featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Scotland have W5 D2 L1 of their last 8 matches. 5/8 went Under 2.5 Goals but Scotland have scored in 7/8 and kept 5/8 clean sheets.
- Scotland have W4 D1 L10 of their last 15 away qualifiers, keeping 3/15 clean sheets but have scored in 6/8.
San Marino v Switzerland | Sky Sports Interactive
- San Marino have lost every game they’ve played since beating Lichtenstein 1-0 in a 2004 friendly.
- San Marino have conceded 5+ in 6/8 qualifiers.
- San Marino have scored 1 goal in qualifying since 2008.
- Switzerland have lost back-to-back competitive games for the first time since 2010 and failed to score in 3.
- Switzerland have not won by 3+ goals in a qualifying game since 2010 – 17 games.
Faroe Islands v Hungary | Sky Sports Interactive
- Faroe Islands have D1 L13 of their last 14 qualifiers, conceding 3+ in 9/14 with 11/13 defeats by 2+ goals.
- Both Teams Scored in 4/6 Faroe Islands home qualifiers with 5/6 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Hungary have W2 D3 L3 of their last 8 competitive games with 6/8 seeing Both Teams Score and 5/8 feature Over 2.5 Goals.
- Hungary have D2 L2 of their last 4 away qualifiers and only twice won by 3+ goals in an away qualifier since 2003.
Finland v Romania | Sky Sports Interactive
- Finland have W7 D6 L3 of their last 16 internationals and have W3 D4 L2 of their last 9 competitive games.
- Finland have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/11 qualifying games.
- Finland have W1 D2 L4 of their last 7 competitive home games with 6/7 featuring Under 2.5 Goals – they’ve scored 2+ in 0/7.
- Romanaia have W5 D2 L2 of their last 9 away qualifiers but only 3/9 saw Both Teams Score.
- Romania have seen Both Teams Score in 3/4 competitive games.
Greece v Northern Ireland | Sky Sports 2
- Greece have W19 D8 L2 in their last 29 qualifiers since 2009.
- Greece lost their last home competitive game but had previously gone W12 D4 of their 16 qualifiers, and kept 6/8 home clean sheets.
- Greece have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 home qualifiers.
- Northern Ireland have won back-to-back qualifiers for the first time since 2009.
- Northern Ireland have W3 D6 L11 of their last 20 away qualifiers.
- Northern Ireland have kept 1/16 clean sheets in competitive games.
- Northern Ireland seen Both Teams Score in 4/6 away qualifiers.
Denmark v Portugal | ITV 4
- Denmark have W6 D3 L2 of their last 11 games with 7/11 seeing Both Teams Score.
- Denmark have only failed to score in 4/29 games.
- Denmark have W6 D3 L1 of their last 10 competitive home games.
- Denmark have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/7 competitive home games.
- Portugal have W1 D1 L3 of their last 5 games but have W6 D1 L1 of their last 8 qualifiers.
- Portugal have scored 2+ in 5/6 away qualifiers with 4/6 featuring Both Teams Scoring.
Serbia v Albania | Sky Sports Interactive
- Serbia have W5 D5 L1 of their last 11 games with 8/11 seeing Both Teams Score but only 4/11 feature Over 2.5 Goals.
- Serbia have W7 D4 L1 of their last 12 home games, 8/12 saw Both Teams Score but 6/12 featured Over 2.5 Goals.
- Serbia have kept just 1/10 clean sheets at home in qualifying.
- Albania have W3 D3 L3 of their last 9 qualifiers with 7/9 seeing Under 2.5 Goals and 6/9 seeing Under 1.5 Goals.
- Albania have scored in 8/10 qualifiers but only netted in 4/10 away qualifiers.