Sunday sees the second part of the Euro 2016 qualifying fixtures commence and we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to. Gain an edge on your international punting with the ultimate Stats Pack!
Ukraine v FYR Macedonia | 17.00 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Ukraine have W14 D2 L2 of their last 18 internationals, keeping 13 clean sheets.
- Ukraine have W5 D1 L4 of their last 10 competitive home games including Euro 2012. Excluding that tournament they’ve W4 D1 L2 of their last 7 competitive home games.
- Ukraine have seen Both Teams Score in just 2/14 home games with only 3/14 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Ukraine haven’t lost a competitive home game in which they’ve scored since 2007 v Italy.
- Macedonia haven’t won a competitive away game (excluding Andorra) since 2006 when they beat Estonia 1-0, a run of 18 games (D2 L16).
- Macedonia have seen Both Teams Score in 5/9 competitive away games.
Estonia v England | 17.00 | ITV 1
- 10 of the last 12 Estonia games have seen one side fail to score.
- Estonia have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home competitive games.
- Estonia haven’t lost a competitive home game they’ve scored in since 2005.
- England are unbeaten in their last 21 qualifying matches (W14 D7) since October 2009.
- England have kept clean sheets in 7/10 matches now but only kept 7/16 shutouts in competitive away games.
- England have only W2/11 away games in the past two years – against Switzerland and San Marino.
Austria v Montenegro | 17.00 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Austria have W4 D3 of their last 7 games and W4 D2 L1 of their last 7 competitive home fixtures.
- Austria have seen Both Teams Score in 5/8 qualifying games now and in their last 5 matches including friendlies.
- Austria have only failed to score in 2/22 home qualifying matches.
- Montenegro have kept 4/6 away competitive clean sheets.
- Montenegro have seen Both Teams Score in just 2/8 away qualifying games.
Russia v Moldova | 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- Russia have W22 D17 L4 of their last 43 games.
- Russia have W9 D1 of their last 10 qualifying home games, W6/9 ‘to nil’.
- Moldova have W3 D1 L13 of their last 17 away qualifiers – 2/3 wins came at San Marino.
- Moldvoa have scored in 9/13 away competitive matches with 7/13 featuring Both Teams To Score.
Belarus v Slovakia | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Belarus have W1 D3 L9 of their last 13 competitive games but 4/5 have now seen Both Teams Score.
- Belarus have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 competitive home games but have kept just 1/6 clean sheets.
- Slovakia have W6 L1 of their last 7 games and are looking to record 3 successive qualifying wins for the first time in 5 years.
- Slovakia have W8 D5 L2 of their last 15 away qualifiers.
- Slovakia have seen 10/14 competitive games feature Under 2.5 Goals.
- Slovakia have only failed to score in 2/13 qualifiers – both came against Greece.
Luxembourg v Spain | 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Luxembourg have scored in 5/6 games and 5/7 qualifying games have featured Both Teams To Score and 5/7 also saw Over 2.5 Goals.
- Only 2/10 visitors to Luxembourg have won by 3+ goals in competitive action.
- Luxembourg have won 2 home qualifiers since 1995.
- Spain lost their first qualifying match since 2006 in their last match at Slovakia and have now L4/6 in all competitions.
- Spain have failed to score 3+ in 10/13 competitive games.
- Spain have failed to keep a clean sheet in 5/7 competitive games.
Lithuania v Slovenia | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Lithuania have W4 L1 of their last 5 qualifiers and now L3/11 in all competitions.
- Lithuania have now lost a competitive home game when scoring since 2006.
- Lithuania have seen 10/11 home games feature Under 2.5 Goals with 10/12 competitive matches now also seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Slovenia have W2 L5 of their last 7 matches, failing to score in 5/7 and winning the other 2 games 1-0.
- Slovenia have W1 L6 of their last 7 away games, failing to score in each defeat.
- Slovenia have seen Both Teams Score in just 1/9 away match.
Sweden v Lichtenstein | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Sweden have scored in 29/32 competitive games with 17/25 now featuring Both Teams To Score since 2010.
- Sweden have D2 L3 of their last 5 competitive games, conceding 11 goals.
- Sweden have scored 2+ in 6/8 home games.
- Lichtenstein have D3 L17 of their last 20 games, failing to score in 14/20.
- Lichtenstein have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/17 competitive matches.
- Lichtenstein have D3 L21 of their last 24 competitive away games and lost by 2+ in 18/21 defeats.
- Lichtenstein have failed to score in 13/15 away games.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.