GAIN an edge on your Champions League betting this Wednesday with the ultimate Stat Pack…
Anderlecht v Arsenal | 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Anderlecht have W2/6 in the Belgian Pro League.
- Anderlecht have D3 L7 of their last 10 in the Champions League, conceding 2.6 goals-per-game on average.
- Anderlecht have conceded 3+ in 3/4 Champions League games.
- Anderlecht have L5 on the spin at home in the Champions League, scoring 3 and conceding 17.
- Anderlecht have conceded 3+ in every home defeat in the group stage since 2006.
- Arsenal have only W2/8 in the Premier League and W3/12 in all competitions.
- Arsenal have kept just 1/9 clean sheets in all competitions and conceded 2+ in 5/8.
- Arsenal have scored just 1 in their last 4 away games in Europe.
- Arsenal have not L2 of their first 3 Champions League group games since 2003.
Atletico Madrid v Malmö | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Atleti have L1/15 Champions League games now.
- Atleti have scored in 15/16 European fixtures, leaking in 8.
- Atleti have kept 10/13 home CS.
- Malmo have L3 on the spin away in Europe, leaking 2.6 goals-per-game on average.
- Swedish sides have W3 D4 L20 against Spanish sides and L11 on the spin.
Bayer Leverkusen v Zenit | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Bayer have W3/4 European games, scoring 10 and leaking 4. They’ve seen 5.6 go Over 2.5 Goals in the Champions League.
- Bayer’s last 5 home games in Europe have seen an averaged of 4.2 goals-per-game.
- Bayer have allowed their opponents just two shots on target in their first two Champions League games.
- Bayer have never scored 2+ in 5 games against Russian opposition.
- Zenit have 0L/16 now and scored 28 in 10 domestic league games.
- Zenit have W5 D1 L1 of their last 7 games in Europe, keeping 5 CS on the spin.
- Zenit have W5 D3 L4 in 12 games against German sides, scoring 2+ in their last 4.
Galatasaray v Borussia Dortmund | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Galatasaray have W3 on the spin domestically but kept 0/6 CS now.
- Galatasaray have W2/10 Champions League games including D2 L2 last 4.
- Galatasaray have scored in 20/21 home European games but they’ve leaked in 11/13 at home too.
- Galatasaray have W1 D1 L2 in 4 meetings with Dortmund and W5 D9 L7 in 21 against German sides.
- Dortmund have D1 L4 in their last 5 league games but W10 D6 in their last 16 Champions League games.
- Dortmund have W3 on the spin in the Champions League, all ‘to nil’.
- Dortmund have fired in 37 shots in their first 2 Champions League games.
Liverpool v Real Madrid | 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Liverpool have kept 1/11 CS this season and 0/6 at home.
- Liverpool have scored in 18/20 Premier League home games with 16/20 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Liverpool have W3 D1 in their last 4 home European games.
- Liverpool have W3/3 against Real Madrid, all ‘to nil’. They’ve W14 D10 L8 in 32 games against Spanish sides.
- Real Madrid have scored 32 goals in their last 7, W7/7 and hitting 5+ in 5/7.
- Real Madrid have scored in 40/41 European games (112 goals in total), w6 on the spin in Europe, scoring 18.
- Real Madrid have W5 D1 L1 of their last 7 away in Europe. They’ve W13 D4 L2 in their last 19 away group-stage games.
- Real Madrid have conceded in 12/19 of those away group-stage games, including 6/7 now with 12/19 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Real Madrid have W11 D9 L10 in 30 games against English sides.
Ludogorets v Basel | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Ludogorets have only L1/16 home games now.
- Ludogorets have W1 D3 L3 in their last 7 European games.
- Ludogorets have scored BTTS in 2/2 Champions League games and in 8/9 overall.
- Basel have conceded 10 goals in their last 2 away European games.
- Basel have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 Champions League games.
Monaco v Benfica | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Monaco’s last 7 games have all seen Under 2.5 Goals as well as 5/6 Champions League games.
- Monaco have only had 3 shots-on-target in their first 2 Champions League games, scoring just 1.
- Monaco have scored in 18/19 home European games and not conceded 2+ in their last 10 in Europe.
- Benfica have scored just 1 in 4 in Europe now.
- Benfica have W13 D6 L7 in 26 games against French sides.
Olympiakos v Juventus | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Olympiakos have W6/7 home Champions League games, including their last 4 – 2 ‘to nil’.
- Olympiakos have conceded 2+ in their last 3 Champions League games.
- Juventus have W7 D1 L1 in their first 9 games this season.
- Juventus have W1 D1 L2 in their last 4 European games and D1 L4 of their last 5 away.
- Juventus have not leaked 2+ in their last 7 away.
- Juventus have W14 D4 L4 in their 22 games against Greek sides.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.