Gain an edge on your Champions League betting this Tuesday with the ultimate Stat Pack…
CSKA Moscow v Manchester City | 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- CSKA are second in the Russian Premier League with W8/10, scoring 26.
- CSKA have L6 on the spin in the Champions League with 5/6 seeing L-L in the double result market.
- CSKA have scored in 9/10 Champions League games.
- CSKA have W3 D3 L6 of their 11 games against English sides.
- Man City have D3 L1 in their last 4 Champions League games and kept 0/9 clean sheets in the Champions League, shipping 16 goals in those 9 games.
- Man City have scored 18 in their last 5 games but only kept 3 clean sheets this season.
- Man City W2/2 against CSKA last season with both games seeing Both Teams Score.
APOEL v PSG | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- APOEL have 0L/5 now and W6/9 in all competitions.
- APOEL have W3 D2 in their last 5 home European games but only W3 D9 L6 of their last 18 continental clashes.
- APOEL have only had 3 shots-on-target in the competition this season and their last 2 goals have come from the penalty spot.
- PSG have 0L/13 this season and only L2/20 in the Champions League but scored in 19/20.
- PSG have only W3/11 away now and W1 D1 L2 of their last 4 away in the Champions League.
- PSG have kept just 1/9 Champions League clean sheet.
Barcelona v Ajax | 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Barcelona have kept 9/10 clean sheets this season.
- Barcelona have W5/5, scoring 15 and conceding 0 at home this season.
- Barcelona have only W1 D1 L2 of their last 4 Champions League games.
- Barcelona have conceded 2+ in 1/11 home Champions League game.
- Ajax have D3 on the spin and D3 Champions League games on the trot too.
- Ajax have D4 L4 of their last 8 away Champions League games and failed to score in 5/10 away Champions League games.
BATE Borisov v Shakhtar Donetsk | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- BATE have 0L/26 in domestic action and are unbeaten at home since September 2013.
- BATE have W1/9 in the Champions League (exc qualifiers) after beating Bilbao – it ended a run of 3 games without a goal.
- BATE have kept 0/14 clean sheets in the Champions League (exc qualifiers) and just 1/20 clean sheets going back further.
- Shakhtar are third in their domestic league and have kept 0/5 clean sheets.
- Shakhtar have W1 D5 L3 of their last 9 European fixtures.
- Shakhtar have W1/6 away in the Champions League now.
Chelsea v Maribor | 19.45 | ITV 1
- Chelsea have kept just 3/9 clean sheets now.
- Chelsea have not won back-to-back Champions League games since November 2013 – a run of 3 games.
- Chelsea haven’t scored 2+ in their last 4 Champions League games but have netted in their last 20 at home, keeping 8/20 clean sheets.
- Chelsea have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 Champions League games.
- Maribor have D2/2 in the Champions League group stage now, the first time they’ve scored in consecutive Champions League games.
- Maribor have W3 D5 of their last 8 games in Europe (inc qualifiers).
- Maribor have scored in 11/13 away Champions League games (inc qualifiers) and in their last 7 of this competition.
- Maribor have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/9 Champions League games including qualifiers.
- Maribor have not lost by 3+ in their last 57 matches and conceded 4+ in 1/18 Champions League away games and 3+ in 2/18.
Porto v Athletic Bilbao | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Porto have only W1/4 now and W1 D3 L3 of their last 7 Champions League games.
- Porto have scored 8 goals in their 2 Champions League games this season.
- Porto have W4 on the spin and W4 D2 of their last 6 at home in Europe.
- Athletic have made their worst ever start to La Liga – W1 D2 L5.
- Athletic have failed to score in 6/12 games this season.
- Athletic have L4/5 away European games now (exc qualifiers).
Roma v Bayern Munich | 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Roma have W7 D1 L1 this season (D at Man City, L at Juventus).
- Roma have scored in all 9 games this season but have kept 0/10 Champions League clean sheets.
- Roma have seen BTTS in 4/9 games this season.
- Roma have W7 D1 L8 of their last 16 games against German sides.
- Bayern have W5 on the spin now and kept 8 clean sheets on the trot.
- Bayern have scored in 19/20 Champions League games.
- Bayern have seen BTTS in 4/12 games this season.
- Bayern have W3 on the spin v Italian clubs, keeping 2/3 clean sheets.
Schalke 04 v Sporting Lisbon | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Schalke have only W3/8 in the Bundesliga and kept 2 clean sheets this season.
- Schalke have W3 D4 L4 of their last 11 Champions League home games.
- Schalke have D2 on the spin in the Champions League this season and scored exactly 1 goal in each of their last 4 Champions League ties.
- Schalke have scored only 1 of their last 11 Champions League goals before HT.
- Schalke have W5 D2 L1 of their last 8 games against Portuguese sides.
- Sporting have W4 D5 L1 of their 10 games this season.
- Sporting have W7 D5 of their last 12 away games and are unbeaten away since February.
- Sporting have W1 D3 L4 of their last 8 in Europe and W0/8 in the Champions League.
- Sporting have W1 D4 L9 of their last 14 games against German clubs.