WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Get an edge betting on the Champions League this Wednesday with the ultimate Stat Pack!
Zenit St Petersburg v Monaco
- Zenit have W12 D1 of their last 13 games under Andre Villas-Boas.
- Zenit have kept 4 consecutive clean sheets in the Champions League this season, conceding only 1 goal in 5.
- Monaco lost their last game after W3 on the spin.
- Monaco have W4 D6 L12 of their previous 22 away Champions League games.
- Monaco have conceded either 0 or 1 goals in 6/7 games.
Arsenal v Galatasaray
- Arsenal have W1/6 games now but have W5/6 home non-knockout Champions League games.
- Arsenal have W1 D2 L3 of their last 6 Champions League games and seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 8.
- Galatasaray have L4/5 away Champions League games and failed to keep an away Champions League sheet for 22 games.
- Galatasaray have kept 1/14 Champions League sheets and 6/8 away in this competition have featured Over 2.5 Goals.
Atlético Madrid v Juventus
- Atletico have won back-to-back league games since losing to Olympiakos.
- Juventus have W6/6 without conceding so far this season. Juve have actually now W10 on the trot without conceding.
- Juventus have kept a clean sheet in 6/9 European games in 2014.
- Juventus have have L4/17 Champions League games (v Bayern Munich x2, Real Madrid and Galatasaray).
Bayer Leverkusen v Benfica
- Leverkusen have scored 2+ in 6/7 home games.
- Leverkusen have scored only 2 goals in their last 6 Champions League games.
- Benfica have failed to score in their last 3 European games.
- Benfica have W1 D3 L5 in their last 9 Champions League away games.
FC Basel v Liverpool
- Basel have W7/10 to top their domestic table.
- Basel have kept 1/11 clean sheets this season and conceded 5+ in their last 2 European games.
- Liverpool have W2/6 league games and kept just 1/8 clean sheets this season.
- Liverpool have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 3/5 games now.
Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid
- Ludogorets have W2 D3 L2 of their last 7 games.
- Last season, Ludogorets scored in all their Europa League ties.
- Real Madrid have scored 5+ in 3/4 games now and W4 on the trot, hitting 20 goals.
- Real Madrid scored 3+ in 6/9 European games last season.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is only 3 goals off Raul’s Champions League record. Ronaldo has 68 goals in 104 Champions League games.
Malmo v Olympiakos
- Malmo have OL/12 home games in all competitions.
- Malmo have kept just 1/6 clean sheets but have W2 D1 since losing to Juventus.
- Olympiakos have W3 L1 of their last 4 Champions League games.
- Swedish teams have W1 D3 L9 of their 13 Champions League games.
Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund
- Anderlecht have D3 L6 of their last 9 European games.
- Anderlecht have L4 Champions League group games at home on the trot.
- Dortmund have W9 D2 L2 of their last 13 Champions League group games.
- Dortmund have W2 D1 L3 of their opening 6 league games and kept just 1/8 clean sheets in all competitions.
- Dortmund have W3/4 away Champions League games.