WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Get an edge betting on the Premier League this weekend with the ultimate Stat Pack!
Liverpool v Everton
- Liverpool have had W-W double results in 14/18 home league games.
- Liverpool have kept only 1/11 Premier League clean sheets.
- There have been Over 2.5 Goals in 17/19 Liverpool league games.
- Everton have scored 2+ goals in their last 7 league games.
- Everton’s league games this season have avaergaed 4.8 goals-per-game. Liverpool’s games last season averaged 4 goals-per-game.
- Everton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/17 away games.
- Liverpool have W7 D7 in the last 14 Merseyside derbies at Anfield and they’ve conceded just 5 goals in their last 12 home games with Everton.
Chelsea v Aston Villa
- Chelsea have W24/29 home league games.
- Chelsea have kept just 1/5 clean sheets in the league this season.
- Aston Villa have had just 8 shots on target so far this season.
- Aston Villa are the only side yet to concede an away goal in the Premier League.
- Aston Villa have L10/13 away to top-six sides and 13/14 away to top-six sides have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Chelsea have scored 27 goals in their last 7 league meetings with Aston Villa but have conceded a goal in 6/7 head-to-head with Villa.
Crystal Palace v Leicester City
- Crystal Palace have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 league games but 13/17 home games have featured Under 2.5 Goals.
- Crystal Palace have conceded 2+ goals in 7/8 games.
- Leicester have conceded the first goal in 4/5 league games this season.
Hull City v Manchester City
- Hull have W1/10 Premier League games now and conceded 2+ in 8/10.
- Hull have lost by 2+ in 4/6 home games against top-six sides.
- Manchester City have accrued their lowest points tally after 5 games since 2006-07.
- Manchester City have led at HT in 2/2 away, finishing with W1 D1 on their league travels this season.
- Manchester City have L1/15 away Premier League games and scored 2+ in their last 5 away.
Manchester United v West Ham United
- Manchester United have made their worst start after 5 games since 1989-90 and conceded the most goals (10) at this stage since 2001-02.
- Manchester United have L10/25 home league games.
- Manchester United have L7/11 home games against top-half teams.
- Manchester United have conceded in both halves against Swansea, Leicester and MK Dons this season.
- Manchester United have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/9 home games.
- West Ham have scored 5 goals in their 2 away league games.
- West Ham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 league games.
Southampton v Queens Park Rangers
- Southampton have W3 Premier League games on the trot.
- Southampton hold the best defence in the league, conceding just 3 goals and are the only side to have yet to leak a goal at home.
- Southampton have scored 4+ goals in 3/7 Premier League home games.
- QPR have L6/7 away and have had L-L double results in 5/6 away Premier League games.
- QPR have failed to score in their last 5 away Premier League games.
- QPR have scored just 11 goals in 14 away Premier League games under Harry Redknapp.
Sunderland v Swansea City
- Sunderland have D2 L4 in their last 6 league games.
- Swansea have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 away, scoring 2+ in 7/8 away.
- Swansea have kept just 3/18 Premier League clean sheets.
- Swansea have seen HT draws in 7/12 away to bottom-six sides and 9/11 of those games saw Under 2.5 Goals.
- Swansea scored 7 goals in their 2 games against Sunderland last season.
Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur
- Arsenal have W14 D6 in their last 20 home league games.
- Arsenal have W9 D1 L1 in their last 11 home league derbies.
- Arsenal saw Under 2.5 Goals in 7/7 home to top-eight clubs last season.
- Spurs have made their worst start to a season since 2008-09.
- Spurs have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/10 away to top-six teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 7/10 of those games.
- Arsenal have W4/5 league games against Spurs and L1/21 home league games against their rivals.
West Bromwich Albion v Burnley
- West Brom have W1/11 home league games, conceding 2+ goals in 6/7 home games.
- West Brom have 5 points from 5 games despite scoring only 3 goals.
- Burnley have 3 points from 5 games despite scoring just 1 goal and failing to net in their last 4.
- Burnley have W1 D2 L18 in their last 21 away Premier League games – their last 4 have featured Under 2.5 Goals.
- West Brom have scored in their last 19 games against Burnley.
Stoke City v Newcastle United
- Stoke are the only side yet to score a home league goal this season.
- Newcastle have conceded 2+ goals in 10/13 league games.
- Newcastle have lost without scoring in 6/7 away league games.
- Stoke have W3/4 home games against Newcastle and managed to score in 9/10 league fixtures against the Toon.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.