WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Get an edge betting on the Premier League this weekend with the ultimate Stat Pack!
QPR v Stoke
- QPR have failed to score in 8 of their last 10 Premier League games
- QPR are the joint-lowest scorers in the Premier League with 1 and only Everton have conceded more than their tally of 9.
- Stoke are unbeaten in their last 4 away league games.
- Stoke have drawn 7/10 away matches against promoted teams.
- QPR have Won 8 Drawn 3 and Lost 2 of their last 13 home league games v Stoke.
Aston Villa v Arsenal
- Aston Villa have only had 6 shots on target this season but have Won 3 and Drawn 1 of their 4 games and kept 3/4 clean sheets.
- Aston Villa have Lost 9/14 home games against top-half teams.
- Arsenal have Won 10/20 away league games and last season they Won 9 Drew 1 away to bottom-half sides.
- Arsenal have Won 8 and Drawn 7 of their last 15 Premier League games at Aston Villa and only Lost 3/31 head-to-head in all competitions although the last 3 league meetings have all been drawn.
- 8 of the last 9 meetings between Aston Villa and Arsenal have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
Burnley v Sunderland
- Burnley have failed to score in their last 3 league games with all 3 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Sunderland have failed to win in 5 league games but have Won 2 Drawn 2 and Lost 1 in their last 5 away.
- Going further back, Sunderland have Lost 10/20 away games and conceded the first goal in 12/20 away games.
- Burnley have Won 1 Drawn 5 and Lost 6 of their last 12 matches with Sunderland.
Newcastle v Hull City
- Newcastle have Won 1 of their last 12 Premier League games.
- Newcastle have Won 3 Drawn 1 and Lost 8 of their last 12 home league games and conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home Premier League games.
- Newcastle have scored 17 league goals in 2014 – the fewest of all ever-present sides.
- Hull have scored in all 4 league games this season and at least once in 8 of their last 9 away.
- Hull have Lost 8/12 away games.
- Hull have Won 4 and Lost 1 of their last 5 games away to Newcastle
Swansea v Southampton
- Swansea have Won 2/2 home league games without conceding so far this season.
- Swansea have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 3/4 league games this season. The same figure as Southampton.
- Last season Swansea Won 1 Drew 2 and Lost 7 home games against the top-half.
- Last season Southampton Won 6 Drew 2 and Lost 2 away games against the bottom-half.
- Southampton have scored in 14/15 Premier League away games.
- Southampton won both last season’s games and have now Won 2 Drawn 3 in the last 5 meetings – the last 4 head-to-head have all seen Under 2.5 Goals with Swansea having failed to score in the last 3 games against Southampton.
West Ham v Liverpool
- West Ham have Lost 8 of their last 10 home games against the top-half.
- Liverpool have Lost only 1 of their last 11 away league games and scored 33 during that spell with 8 of their last 9 away Premier League games seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Liverpool have Lost 2 of their last 23 matches with West Ham and Won 8 Drawn 2 and Lost 1 of their last 11 head-to-head in the league.
- 8 of the last 9 meetings between West Ham and Liverpool have seen Over 2.5 Goals scored.
Leicester v Man Utd
- Leicester have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 3 league games and scored in 3/4 Premier League games this season.
- Man Utd have Drawn 3 and Lost 1 of their last 4 away league games. They’ve not gone 5 away Premier League games without a win since September 2001.
- Man Utd have Won 10/14 away games against promoted sides with 5 of their last 8 at promoted sides featuring Over 3.5 Goals.
- Man Utd’s last 4 away league games have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Man Utd have Won 9 league games on the trot against Leicester and conceded just 1 goal in their last 8 meetings with the Foxes in the Premier League.
Spurs v West Brom
- Spurs have Won 10 of their last 12 home games against bottom-six teams.
- Spurs have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 6 home league games.
- West Brom have been losing at half-time and full-time in 5 of their last 7 away Premier League games and in 10 of their last 11 at top-six teams.
- West Brom have failed to score in their last 4 away league games and conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 on the road.
- Spurs have Won 4 and Drawn 5 of the last 9 Premier League meetings with West Brom but the Baggies have scored in 6 of their last 8 visits to White Hart Lane.
Everton v Crystal Palace
- Everton have only W1 Drawn 1 and Lost 3 of their last 5 home league games and conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 at home.
- Everton have Won 6 of their last 8 home games against bottom-six sides.
- Everton have scored 2 or more goals in their last 8 home league games with 7 of those 8 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Crystal Palace have failed to win in their last 7 Premier League games.
- Crystal Palace have scored 13 goals in their last 6 away league games but also conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 away matches.
- Crystal Palace have Won 3 and Lost 2 of their last 5 away league games with Everton.
Man City v Chelsea
- Man City have Won 17 of their last 20 home league games and won by 2 or more goals in 14 of those 20.
- Man City have scored in 69 of their last 71 home league games, scoring at least 2 goals in 11 of their last 12.
- Man City have won 7 of their last 12 home games against top-four finishers but only 5/12 featured Over 2.5 Goals.
- Chelsea have Won 5 games on the trot away from home in the Premier League, scoring at least 2 goals in each.
- Chelsea have seen HT draws in 9 of their last 13 away to top-six teams.
- Chelsea Won 5 and Drew 1 in their games against top-four teams last season, including doing the double over Man City.
- The last 8 meetings have seen Under 2.5 Goals.