WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Get an edge betting on the Football League this Tuesday with the ultimate Stat Pack!
Brighton v Cardiff
Brighton have W0/5 now and only W1 home game this season.
Brighton have failed to score in 3 games with all 3 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
Cardiff have now W1/6 games.
Cardiff have D3 L2 in their last 5 against Brighton, failing to score in the last 2.
Derby v Bournemouth
- Derby are unbeaten in 8 games in all competitions and have scored 14 goals in 6 league games.
- Derby have W16/22 home league games under Steve McClaren.
- Bournemouth have W1/7 games now but have D3/5.
- Bournemouth have scored in 9/9 league games this season and scored in 18/23 away games in 2013/14.
Middlesbrough v Blackpool
- Middlesbrough have kept 3 consecutive league clean sheets.
- Blackpool have L8/10 league games and scored just 4 in 9 this season.
- Blackpool have now L14/19 away league games with Under 2.5 Goals seen in 8/9 away.
Millwall V Birmingham
- Millwall have now W1/8 in all competitions and D1 L3 in the league, shipping 2+ goals in each loss.
- Millwall have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home league games.
- Birmingham have W0/7 away and been losing at HT in 6/9 away to bottom-half teams.
- Birmingham have W5 D3 of their last 8 league games with Millwall, scoring 25 goals.
Norwich v Charlton
- Norwich have 0L/8 and scored 2+ in their last 4 (all 4 going Over 2.5).
- Norwich have seen Both Teams Score in their last 3 home games.
- Charlton have W3 D6 of their first 9 and D4 on the spin away.
- Charlton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 4 and 4/4 away seen Both Teams Score.
Rotherham v Blackburn
- Rotherham have W0/5 now and scored just 1 first-half goal this season.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/9 games.
- Blackburn have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 games + in 10/11 away games. Rovers have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 9/11 away games.
- Blackburn haven’t won at Rotherham since 1980 and W1 D1 L5 of the last 7 at Rotherham.
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich
- Sheffield Wednesday have W1/4 home games this season but kept 5/9 league clean sheets.
- Sheffield Wednesday have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/4 home and 7/9 overall.
- Ipswich have W4 on the spin, scoring 2+ in each.
- Ipswich have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games as well as 2/4 away this season and 16/23 away last season.
- Ipswich have W4 D5 L1 in their last 10 games against Sheffield Wednesday and have W2 D3 in their last 5 at Hillsborough – 7/8 head-to-head have featured Under 2.5 Goals.
Watford v Brentford
- Watford have D2 on the spin now but have W10 D3 L1 in their last 14 home games.
- Watford have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/10 home games against promoted sides as well as 3/4 this season.
- Brentford have W2/4 away this season.
- Brentford have D4 L6 in their last 10 against Watford and L4 on the spin away to the Hornets, failing to score in 3/4.
Wigan v Nottingham Forest
- Wigan have W2/9 so far this season but W2/4 at home.
- Wigan have scored just 1 in 3 and fired in only 26 shots on target this season.
- Nottingham Forest have 0L/9 but recorded back-to-back 0-0 draws.
- Nottingham Forest have only registered 3 shots on target in those 2 draws.
Crewe v Notts County
- Crewe have L8/12 games this season and W1 D1 L7 in the league, conceding 24 goals.
- Crewe have W2 D3 L6 in their last 11 home games, conceding 3+ goals in 4/6.
- Notts County have W1 D4 in their last 5 away and L1/8 in all competitions.
- Notts County have kept 4/8 clean sheets and 4/4 away have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Notts County have W4 on the spin away to Crewe and W6 D2 in the last 8 head-to-head.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.