WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Enjoy the ultimate Stats Pack to help give you an edge with your European football betting tonight…
Bayer Leverkusen v Augsburg
- Leverkusen have W12/20 home games but only led at HT in 5/19 home league games.
- Leverkusen have seen Over 1.5 first-half goals in 12/19 home games.
- Leverkusen have scored in their last 15 Bundesliga games with their 4 fixtures this season seeing 19 goals and 8/10 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Augsburg have won back-to-back league games but have L6/8 away to top-six sides and seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 4 away.
- Augsburg have scored in all 6 league games with Leverkusen despite L6/6.
Borussia Dortmund v Stuttgart
- Dortmund have W8/9 home games including 3/4 this season by 2+ goals.
- Dortmund have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/11 home Bundesliga games and in 8/8 league games against bottom-six teams.
- Stuttgart have D1 L3 to start the new season – their equal worst ever start. They have D4 L4 in their last 8 Bundesliga games and failed to score in 5/7.
- Stuttart have L8/12 away league games and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/20 away including their last 7.
Borussia Monchengladbach v Hamburg
- Gladbach have W4 D4 in their last 8 games – their best run since 1975/76 when they were unbeaten in 10 games.
- Gladbach have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 14/20 home games.
- Hamburg have D5 L7 in their last 12 games and have D2 L11 of their last 13 away games.
- Hamburg have failed to score in all 4 Bundesliga games this season. Should they fail to net they will equal Bochum’s 1979/80 record of failing to score in their opening 5 games.
- Hamburg have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 16/18 games away to top-half teams.
Hannover v Koln
- Hannover have W11/20 home games and W4 D1 in their last 5 at home. 8/11 home games have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Hannover have seen only 1/4 league games feature Both Teams To Score this season.
- Koln have W1 D3 since winning promotion, keeping 4/4 clean sheets – all 3 draws ended 0-0.
- Koln have seen only 0/4 feature Both Teams Score and 4/4 have gone Under 2.5 Goals.
Hertha Berlin v Wolfsburg
- Hertha have W1 D6 L9 of their last 16 Bundesliga games and conceded 2+ in their last 7.
- Hertha have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 4/4 Bundesliga games with 5/5 in all competitions featuring Over 3.5 Goals.
- Wolfsburg have scored in their last 30 league games and conceded in their last 18 league games – both club records.
- Wolfsburg have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/12 Bundesliga matches and in 7/8 trips to Hertha.
Almeria v Atletico Madrid
- Almeria have D3 home games on the spin. Both Teams Scored in 8/9 Almeria home games including 3/4 this season.
- Atletico have W2 D4 L1 of their last 7 La Liga games, keeping 1/7 clean sheets.
- Atletico have D3 L2 in their last 5 away to Almeria, failing to score in 3/5.
- Both Teams Scored in the last 6 meetings between the two teams.
Eibar v Villarreal
- Eibar have scored in 3/4 games since promotion with both home matches seeing Under 1.5 Goals.
- Villarreal have W2 D2 of their last 4 away games, keeping 3 clean sheets.
- Villarreal have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away.
- Eibar have W3 D1 L2 in their last 6 meetings with Villarreal and kept clean sheets in 3/4 home games against the Yellow Submarine.
Granada v Levante
- Granada have W2 D2 to start the season and have kept consecutive clean sheets. It’s only the third time they’ve remained unbeaten after 4 La Liga games – the last time was 1975/76.
- Granada have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 league games.
- Levante have failed to score in their first 4 league games and recorded just 6 shots on target.
- Levante have W1/10 away league games with 6/7 featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
Malaga v Barcelona
- Malaga have L7/8 home games against the Barcelona and Real Madrid and had L-L double results in 6/8 of those games.
- Malaga’s 2 home games this season have seen Under 1.5 Goals and further back, 8/10 home matches have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Barcelona have W4/4 without conceding in La Liga to start the season – only the third time they’ve achieved this and first since 1977/78.
- Barcelona have W16 D1 of their last 17 games against Malaga in La Liga, winning 10 on the trot and leading at HT in 8/10.
- Barcelona have scored 3+ in 8/10 matches with Malaga now.
Rayo Vallecano v Athletic Bilbao
- Rayo have conceded the first goal in 12/20 home games and L12/20 home games.
- Rayo have D2 L5 in their last 7, scored 2+ in their last 3 games, conceded 2+ in 6/7 games and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/12.
- Athletic have W1 L3 of their first 4 – only once before have they L3/4 games to start a season (2011/12).
- Athletic have L2/2 away without scoring. But they have netted in their last 18 against Rayo.
Sevilla v Real Sociedad
- Sevilla have W3 D1 of their first 4 – their best tally since 1984/85 at this stage Sevilla have recorded W-W double results in their last 3, scoring 2+ in each.
- Sevilla have 0L/10 home games now and W6 D1 L1 at home to Sociedad, keeping clean sheets in 3/5.
- Sociedad have conceded first in all 4 league games this season and leaked 2+ in their last 3.
- Sociedad have W1 D3 L3 in their last 7 La Liga games, failing to keep a clean sheet.
- Sociedad have L13/20 away to top-six teams.
Cagliari v Torino
- Cagliari have D1 L2 of their first 3 and now L5/6 league games including last season.
- Cagliari have D2 L4 of their last 6 at home but have W6 D4 at home to Torino since 1991.
- Torino have failed to score in all 3 games but haven’t lost their first 2 away games since 2002/03.
- Torino have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 games. The last 3 meetings have seen Both Teams Score with an average of 4.3 goals-per-game.
Fiorentina v Sassuolo
- Fiorentina have W1 D1 L1 to start the season, despite scoring just 1 goal.
- Fiorentina have D2 L2 of their last 4 home games and failed to score in 4/8 home.
- Fiorentina have conceded in their last 8 home games.
- Fiorentina have W8/10 home against bottom-six sides and had W-W double results in 6/9 in similar circumstances.
- Sassuolo had scored in their last 4 away games before losing 7-0 at Inter.
- Sassuolo have conceded 2+ goals in their last 3 away.
Inter Milan v Atalanta
- Inter have L1/16 home games now but had HT draws in 8/12 home games.
- Atalanta have L12/14 away to top-six sides.
- Inter have W0/3 home to Atalanta but have scored in 15/16 home v Atalanta.
- Atalanta have W3 D3 in their last 6 with Inter with 7/8 meetings featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
Juventus v Cesena
- Juventus have W20/20 home games and had W-W double results in 11/13 home. Should Juve win tonight they’ll equal Torino’s record of 21 consecutive home wins.
- Juventus have W7 games on the trot without conceding.
- Juventus have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 league games.
- Cesena have won once at Juventus, in 1987. It’s the only game they’ve stopped Juve scoring in Turin.
Napoli v Palermo
- Napoli have W8/12 home matches.
- Napoli have taken a league high 43 shots but scored just 2 goals this season and failed to net in back-to-back league games. They’ve never L3 on the bounce under Rafa Benitez.
- Palermo have W1/24 away Serie A games.
- Palermo have D4 L10 since their last win in Napoli back in 1951.
Parma v Roma
- Parma have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 home games and had HT draws in 10/15 home games.
- Parma’s last 2 league games have produced 14 goals.
- Roma have W3/3 without conceding yet this season. Their last 17 wins have seen them leading at HT.
- Roma have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 away league games but 12/14 matches in all competitions against Parma have produced Over 2.5 Goals.
- Roma have L1/18 against Parma and W5/6 league clashes head-to-head. Roma have kept clean sheets in 5/8 meetings with Parma and scored in 9/10 visits to the Tardini.
Sampdoria v Chievo
- Sampdoria have W1 D2 from their first 3 games and kept 2/3 clean sheets. All 3 featured Under 2.5 Goals.
- Chievo have W7 L13 of their last 20 league games but W3 L1 of their last 4 away.
- Chievo have had HT draws in 12/17 away to top-half teams.
- Chievo have W2/18 against Sampdoria in league meetings.
Verona v Genoa
- Verona have W2 D1 to start the season – their best start to a Serie A campaign since 1984/85.
- Verona have W4 D3 L1 in their last 8 home games, scoring 2+ in their last 5 home with 11/13 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Genoa have kept consecutive clean sheets but now D4 L4 in their last 8 away – they’ve been level at HT in 10/18 away.
Bastia v Nantes
- Bastia have OL/8 home games but have W1/6 league games overall this season.
- Bastia have scored in 5/6 games and kept just 1/6 clean sheets.
- Nantes have only W1/12 away but have been level at HT in 6/10 away.
- Nantes have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 away and there’s been Under 2.5 Goals in 9/11 meetings between the two teams.
Caen v PSG
- Caen L2/2 at home, both ending 0-1.
- Caen have either scored 2+ (3/6 games) or failed to score (3/6 games).
- PSG have D3 on the trot in all competitions and D5/7 this season.
- PSG have taken the lead in their last 3 games but failed to win.
- This is the worst start to a season for PSG under their Qatari owners.
Evian v Lens
- Evian have L5/6 league games this season, conceding 2+ in 4/6.
- Evian have W5/8 home games against promoted teams.
- Lens have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6.
Guingamp v Metz
- Guingamp have L4/6 this season – losing each time they’ve failed to score.
- Guingamp have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/16 home games – 8/12 have been HT draws.
- Metz have D1 L2 away – failing to score in each.
- Metz and Guingamp have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 meetings.
Lyon v Lorient
- Lyon have scored in 5/6 and kept just 1/6 clean sheets.
- Lyon have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 11/18 home games.
- Lorient have failed to score in 4/6 games this season and L2/3 away.
Montpellier v Monaco
- Montpellier have W3 D1 L2 and kept 4/6 clean sheets this season.
- Montpellier have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/17 home games.
- Monaco have recorded W2 D1 L1 in their last 4 after L2 on the spin in the league and kept back-to-back clean sheets in all competitions.
- Monaco have OL/15 against Montpellier and are unbeaten in Montpellier in their last 10 trips stretching back to 1990/91.
Nice v Lille
- Nice have W2 L1 at home but all 3 have seen Both Teams Score and 2/3 saw Over 2.5 Goals.
- Nice have seen 9/12 home games feature Under 2.5 Goals.
- Lille have kept 5/6 clean sheets, conceding just 1 goal so far this season. They’ve OL/9 away.
- Lille’s last 6 games and 15/20 away games have seen Under 2.5 Goals – 8/12 away games have been HT draws.
- Nice have W3 games on the trot v Lille without conceding. 13/15 head-to-head have seen Under 2.5 Goals.