WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Get an edge betting on the Championship this weekend with the ultimate Stat Pack!
Birmingham V Fulham
- Birmingham have W1/22 home league and L8/12 at St Andrews.
- Fulham have D3 L9 of their last 12 in the league, without a clean sheet.
- Fulham have L7/8 in the league since relegation.
- Fulham have conceded 3+ goals in their last 3 away and had L-L double results in 4/4 away.
Blackburn V Watford
- Blackburn have scored 2+ in their last 3 home games with all 3 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Watford have W3 D9 L9 in their last 21 away league games.
- Watford have L5/8 away to top-half teams – 6/8 of those games featured Over 2.5 Goals.
Blackpool V Norwich
- Blackpool have L7/8 home league games.
- Blackpool have failed to score in 5/8 games this season, including their last 3. They’ve also fired in just 23 shots on target.
- Blackpool have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/19 home games.
- Norwich have W3 away games on the spin, scoring 2+ in each.
- Norwich have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 8 games against Blackpool.
Bolton V Derby
- Bolton have W1 D3 L5 in their last 9 games.
- Bolton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/11 home games v top-half teams.
- Derby held a W17 D6 L1 record against the bottom-half last season, scoring 3+ in 13/24.
- Derby have had W-W double results in 6/9 away to bottom-six teams.
- Derby have D4 L2 in their last 6 with Bolton and W1 D2 L3 at the Reebok – failing to keep a clean sheet in all 6.
Bournemouth V Wigan
- Bournemouth have scored in every league game so far this season but now W0/6.
- Wigan have L6/10 away and conceded first in 7/10 away. This season they’ve D1 L3 away.
- Bournemouth have W5 D3 in their last 8 home to Wigan, keeping 7 clean sheets.
Brentford V Leeds
- Brentford have conceded 2+ goals in their last 3 games.
- Brentford have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 3 games.
- Leeds have L6/10 away games.
Cardiff V Sheffield Wednesday
- Cardiff have D2 L3 in their last 5 league games.
- Sheffield Wednesday have kept 5/8 clean sheets so far this season.
- Sheffield Wednesday have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 league games.
- Sheffield Wednesday have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away to relegated teams, losing 4/6 of those matches.
- Cardiff have W4 away games at Sheffield Wednesday on the trot, keeping 3 clean sheets.
Charlton V Middlesbrough
- Charlton have OL/10 league games now, including last season.
- Charlton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 at home to top-six teams.
- Middlesbrough have W3 on the spin now.
- Middlesbrough have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 away to top-half teams but also L13/19 away to top-half teams.
- Middlesbrough have W4 L1 in their last 5 league trips to Charlton.
Huddersfield V Millwall
- Huddersfield have W0/10 home games.
- Millwall have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/11 league games.
- Millwall have failed to score in 4/5 against Huddersfield, losing 3 on the spin without scoring.
- Huddersfield have W10 L1 in their last 11 home games against Millwall.
Ipswich V Rotherham
- Ipswich have W3 league games on the spin now.
- Ipswich have scored 2+ in 6/7 home games but there last 3 have featured Under 2.5 Goals.
- Ipswich have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/10 home games against promoted teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 6/10 against promoted teams.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 games this season.
- Rotherham have W2 D6 L9 in their last 17 against Ipswich.
Nottingham Forest v Brighton
- Nottingham Forest have W5 D3 so far this season, scoring 2+ in 5/8.
- Nottingham Forest have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/11 home games against bottom-half teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 6/10 home to bottom-half teams.
- Brighton have failed to score in their last 2 games.
- Brighton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/13 away to top-six teams.
- Brighton have W1 D3 in their last 4 trips to Forest and only L1/7 against their hosts home and away.
Reading v Wolves
- Reading have W4 D3 L1 in their last 8 home games and scored in their last 9.
- Reading have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 3/4 home games this season.
- Wolves have W13 D4 L1 in their last 18 league games.
- Wolves have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 this season.