WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Enjoy the ultimate Stats Pack to help give you an edge with your Championship betting this weekend…
Watford v Bournemouth
- Watford have won 5/7 in the league this season.
- Watford have won 5/6 home league games, scoring 3+ in 5/6 and 6/6 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Watford have now Won 10 Drawn 2 Lost 1 oft heir last 13 home games.
- Watford have won by 2+ in 6/8 home games against bottom-half sides.
- Bournemouth have failed to win in their last 5 league games and are yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
- Bournemouth have only won 1 away game this season and managed only 7 in 2013-14. But the Cherries have scored in 21/26 away league games.
- Watford have Won 8 Drawn 3 Lost 1 of their last 12 at home to Bournemouth but the Cherries have scored in 7/8 trips to Vicarage Road.
Brighton v Blackpool
- Brighton have won 8/12 home games against bottom-six teams.
- Brighton have kept just 1/8 clean sheets now.
- Brighton have conceded 2+ goals in their last 3 league games.
- Blackpool have Drew 1 Lost 7 of their last 8, scoring just 3 goals.
- Blackpool have lost by a 1-goal margin in 5/6 league games.
- Blackpool have lost 14/18 away games and have had a L-L double result in their last 3 away.
- Brighton have Won 2 Drawn 2 of their last 4 with Blackpool and have Won 4 Drawn 2 Lost 1 of the last 7 against the Tangerines at home.
Derby v Cardiff
- Derby have won 11/14 home matches now and scored first in 8/12 home games.
- Derby have only lost 1/9 games in all competitions this season.
- Cardiff have Drawn 2 Lost 3 of their last 5 away games – the last 3 have have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Cardiff have Won 4 Drawn 2 in their last 6 matches against Derby and have Won 2 Drawn 1 in their last 3 away to the Rams.
Fulham v Blackburn
- Fulham have Drawn 3 Lost 8 in their last 11 games and have had L-L double results in 6/7 this season.
- Neither Fulham nor Blackburn have kept a clean sheet this season.
- Blackburn have seen O2.5 Goals in their last 10 away games and Over 3.5 Goals in 9/10 away games, conceding 2+ goals in 8/10 away.
- Blackburn have Won 1 Drawn 3 Lost 3 in their last 7 games at Fulham but have scored in 16/17 matches against the Cottagers now.
Leeds v Huddersfield
- Leeds have Won 2 Drawn 1 in their last 3 home games.
- Leeds’ last 7 home games have seen Under 2.5 Goals. They’ve also seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/13 matches at home to bottom-six teams.
- Leeds have fired in a league-low 18 shots on target this season.
- Huddersfield have won 1/7 league games this season.
- Huddersfield have been level at half-time in 8/14 away games. Their last 6 away have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Huddersfield have kept just 1/18 clean sheets and have conceded 30 goals away from home in 2014.
- Leeds have conceded 2+ goals in 5/6 games against Huddersfield with a Won 2 Drawn 2 Lost 2 record between the teams during that spell – all 6 fixtures featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
Middlesbrough v Brentford
- Middlesbrough have won 2 and lost 2 of their home games this season in all competitions but have won 6/9 home league games against promoted sides.
- Middlesbrough have scored first in 12/20 home matches.
- Middlesbrough have faced the fewest shots-on-target in the league – 17.
- Brentford have won their last 2 away games and 3/4 away games in all competitions this season.
- Brentford have won 1 game away to Middlesbrough in the league, back in 1938.
- Middlesbrough have Won 4 Drawn 1 in their last 5 with Brentford, keeping clean sheets in the last 4.
Millwall v Nottingham Forest
- Millwall have Won 3 Drawn 3 Lost 1 in their last 7 home games.
- Millwall have lost 4/5 games in all competitions now.
- Milwall have conceded the first goal in 7/11 home games against top-six teams.
- Nottingham Forest have Won 7 Drawn 2 this season in all competitions, scoring 2+ in 5/7 league games.
- Nottingham Forest have Won 4 Drawn 1 of their 5 away games in all competitions.
- Millwall have Won 4 Drawn 3 Lost 1 of their last 8 at home to Nottingham Forest, keeping 5/8 clean sheets.
Norwich v Birmingham
- Norwich have won 5/6 league games and 6/7 games in all competitions.
- Norwich have scored 3+ in 4/7 league games.
- Birmingham have won 1/13 league games.
- Birmingham have Drawn 2 Lost 4 in their last 6 away and conceded the first goal in 10/12 away matches.
- Norwich have Won 3 Drawn 3 of their last 6 against Birmingham, scoring exactly 1 goal in each game. And 8/9 matches between the two have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
Rotherham v Charlton
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/9 league and cup games this season.
- Rotherham have scored just one first-half league goal this season and have Drawn 1 Lost 3 of their last 4 games.
- Charlton have Won 5 Drawn 4 of their last 9 league games, drawing 3 on the trot away.
- Charlton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 11/20 away games, conceding the first goal in 8/15 away games.
- Rotherham have won 5 games against Charlton on the trot and have scored in 10/11 matches head-to-head.
Sheffield Wednesday v Reading
- Sheffield Wednesday have failed to win in 7 home league games and taken 10 of their 12 points away from home.
- Sheffield Wednesday have kept 4/7 clean sheets this season – the most in the league – with 6/7 matches seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Reading have seen W-W double-results in their last 3 league games and won 4 matches on the trot in all competitions.
- Reading have conceded the first goal in 6/9 away games to top-half teams.
- Reading have scored 2+ goals in their last 3 away games to Sheffield Wednesday but the Owls have won the last 3 head-to-head.
Wolves v Bolton
- Wolves have conceded just 1 goal at home this season when winning 3/3. Last season they kept 14/23 home clean sheets.
- Wolves have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 league games.
- Bolton have lost 3 games on the spin away and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away to promoted teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 3/6 away to promoted teams.
- Bolton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/9 games in all competitions.
- Wolves have Drawn 2 Lost 5 in their last 7 against Bolton but the Trotters have conceded and scored 2 goals in each of their last 4 trips to Wolves.
Wigan v Ipswich
- Wigan have been level at half-time in 6/8 home games against top-half teams.
- Ipswich have Drawn 2 Lost 3 in their last 5 away and have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 away.
- Ipswich have conceded the first goal in 9/12 away matches.
- Wigan have Won 5 Lost 1 of the last 6 games between the two teams, beating Ipswich ‘to nil’ in 3/3 home fixtures at the DW Stadium.